S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's getting released, no doubt. The question is when and with or without armor. My money's on with but I'll take either or.

You're delusional.
Anyways, I'm pretty hyped for the Vegeta family renewals, hopefully we see them at Tamashii Nations later this month.

Well he is taller...not by much but taller at the very least...

Why don't they ever paint the shoulder joints on Frieza? It's like they're not allowed to :dunno

Metallic paint is a ****. I think they're worried it will rub off the joints.

i'll let it slide the fact how Golden Freezer is a bit taller. just think of it like this: as he attained a new level of strength, his height increased as well (same thing happened to Trunks too) Broly's height increases as he grew stronger too. its just a DBZ thing

try this

Ontbramer%207industries_13992_medium.jpg

1428438597206.jpg

LOL thanx friend :hi5:

Metallic paint is a ****. I think they're worried it will rub off the joints.

That makes sense. Doesn't bother me too much although it would've been nice. Glad to see he's at least a little taller. I was worried he was gonna be the same height or even shorter than the original.

You're delusional.
Anyways, I'm pretty hyped for the Vegeta family renewals, hopefully we see them at Tamashii Nations later this month.

856.gif

Check their Instagram dude.

I just can't help myself :gah:

100% Frieza is a necessity now that Awakening Goku is coming out. 1st Form would be sick too and that could open us up for other Namek stuff like the Ginyu Force, Frieza's Henchman, and errbody else.

i agree with you 100% Prodigy! Freezer 100% is a better way than PC Freeza Final Form and of course with this new awakening goku more arguments for that!

if that will be the colours i will really buy (again) cell!

just a opinion, i think the hair from ssj3 goku looks too much yellow in that image but not became angry with me because even with that yellow on hair is better than we already have!

No problem man! you're right about the yellow hair, apart I tried to give a slightly reflective look.

Hopefully this figure comes with the colors that they used in the Figuarts Zero Ex:

7-11.jpg

Agree with you. The only thing good from Ssj3 Goku is the hair. I think that not need to change, but everything else, yes! to me the worst figuart made it (talking about color in general, of course)

Agree with you. The only thing good from Ssj3 Goku is the hair. I think that not need to change, but everything else, yes! to me the worst figuart made it (talking about color in general, of course)

True, for me the great quality of this line is the dedicated work on his sculpture.

And his weak point the choice of the colors in some of them.

Although I doubt it, I hope they include these parts in the PCE version:

5-2.jpg

that aura effect was/is a pain in the ass to assemble. i'm afraid to touch it or else it'll fall apart lol

that aura effect was/is a pain in the ass to assemble. i'm afraid to touch it or else it'll fall apart lol

Same. Since they like to take away things from the PC versions, I wouldn't be surprised if Cell and SSJ3 didn't come with these. Cell's effect sucked anyway since it looked like he was shooting his load :monkey3

If they made SSJ3 look like the Zero EX, that'd be just fine. I'd still like it if they included the go kanji on him too so it would differentiate him even more from the OG

Same. Since they like to take away things from the PC versions, I wouldn't be surprised if Cell and SSJ3 didn't come with these. Cell's effect sucked anyway since it looked like he was shooting his load :monkey3

If they made SSJ3 look like the Zero EX, that'd be just fine. I'd still like it if they included the go kanji on him too so it would differentiate him even more from the OG

Definitely. I have the DaTong SSj3 and the effect piece looks nice, but the ****ing clip to put it on a stand broke within days. Also it wouldn't grip at all so I had to use tape to get the beam thick enough that it wouldn't just fall. ( The tape was BELOW the clip, not stretching it )

I doubt they will keep the effect with the new version, as Trunks got the shaft on the update, but Vegeta is supposedly coming with more accessories, so we shall see.

I actually went and bought the OG trunks just because of that change!

I just got a notice that BBTS will be getting Ultimate Gohan in the next couple days. They're sending out notices now? That's definitely welcome.

I just got a notice that BBTS will be getting Ultimate Gohan in the next couple days. They're sending out notices now? That's definitely welcome.

Yes they are. BBTS is good because they are reliable, but on the other hand, their prices are always retail or higher plus shipping and they're slower on getting pre orders than some distributors.

I actually went and bought the OG trunks just because of that change!

Same here!

Back