S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegeta had the most noticeable one since it actually turned him from an Android Saga to a Cell Saga (even without the fine details in the tips). Also his color is more in line with BoG too so he definitely benefited the most. Trunks got the short end of the stick for sure but with his popularity, he did deserve it.

I know the PC is a loophole and all but I don't want them to do it for every character released cuz then it just becomes a waste of a release slot. Trunks, Vegeta, Cell, and SSJ3 are understandable but I really don't wanna see characters like the Androids getting repaints. Hell, Krillin could get one I guess to correct his eyes and maybe darken his gi a tad but even then I'd rather have a new character in his place. I wanna be able to give them my money lol.

I just don't wanna be spammed with PC versions is what I'm really getting at. Only the really high demand characters should get em imo and they should all be improvements upon the originals to justify the purchase if I already have the OG.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

True that. I agree; every release slot is precious. And most characters wouldn't benefit at all (style wise) from a PC release, i.e, Trunks. Of course, I'm very interested in PC versions of figures that are now too expensive for my liking.:naughty

Freeza really needs a PC revisit. The chipping paint issue that figure has needs to be addressed.

Freeza really needs a PC revisit. The chipping paint issue that figure has needs to be addressed.

How long does it take before it starts chipping. Mine is still new. I took him out this morning.
863a37eaa4485e2f0840d1ecb408e582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may just be an isolated issue, had my Frieza since release & no paint chipping issues have occured

It only chips if you arent careful. Just make sure you arent keeping the heads somewhere they will rub against stuff. The legs and shoulders are the worst parts.

I still wouldnt say that qualifies him for the PC treatment. There literally is no other kind of paint he can have. Thats with me having one that chipped at the shin (he fell)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It only chips if you arent careful. Just make sure you arent keeping the heads somewhere they will rub against stuff. The legs and shoulders are the worst parts.

I still wouldnt say that qualifies him for the PC treatment. There literally is no other kind of paint he can have. Thats with me having one that chipped at the shin (he fell)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, he doesn't really merit a PC version. Sorry fellas but really he doesn't. What are they gonna do? Make him whiter? Flat paint instead of metallic could work I guess but again, that's really grasping for straws. I'd rather they give us another form of Frieza like 100% or First Form than give us a sorry excuse for a PC of his Final Form.

I haven't had any chipping issues with my Frieza either. He means a lot to me since he was my very first Figuart. He got me started down this dark path...he truly is evil.

Yeah, he doesn't really merit a PC version. Sorry fellas but really he doesn't. What are they gonna do? Make him whiter? Flat paint instead of metallic could work I guess but again, that's really grasping for straws. I'd rather they give us another form of Frieza like 100% or First Form than give us a sorry excuse for a PC of his Final Form.

I haven't had any chipping issues with my Frieza either. He means a lot to me since he was my very first Figuart. He got me started down this dark path...he truly is evil.

That's fine by me. I'd much rather have a First Form or 100% Frieza. He's my most expensive figure from this line yet. I just started collecting, I was big with Hot Toys before this.

There you go using common sense and reasoning, prodigy. Tsk tsk, this is tamashii. All that **** is out the window. All they see is

giphy.gif

There you go using common sense and reasoning, prodigy. Tsk tsk, this is tamashii. All that **** is out the window. All they see is

giphy.gif

I just can't help myself :gah:

That's fine by me. I'd much rather have a First Form or 100% Frieza. He's my most expensive figure from this line yet. I just started collecting, I was big with Hot Toys before this.

100% Frieza is a necessity now that Awakening Goku is coming out. 1st Form would be sick too and that could open us up for other Namek stuff like the Ginyu Force, Frieza's Henchman, and errbody else.

@Kovach you wouldn't be an idiot at all, just unlucky. Which can easily happen, because Tamashii is so unpredictable this hobby is basically gambling. We can't know what'll come at all.

Also 16 isn't selling well I think, not a good sign for a nappa release. Nappa is to a large degree a TFS hype. Pretty convinced more than half of the entire consumer pallet buying these will not buy Nappa, especially because unlike we internet geeks might think, many dbz fans do not watch TFS. And despite a vocal fanbase for nappa, I'm guessing tamashii has the research stats that predict low sales numbers.

I don't even think we'll see Tien anymore and he has more reason to be made than Nappa. He'd be cheaper and sell better. Without doubt.

@Kovach you wouldn't be an idiot at all, just unlucky. Which can easily happen, because Tamashii is so unpredictable this hobby is basically gambling. We can't know what'll come at all.

Also 16 isn't selling well I think, not a good sign for a nappa release. Nappa is to a large degree a TFS hype. Pretty convinced more than half of the entire consumer pallet buying these will not buy Nappa, especially because unlike we internet geeks might think, many dbz fans do not watch TFS. And despite a vocal fanbase for nappa, I'm guessing tamashii has the research stats that predict low sales numbers.

I don't even think we'll see Tien anymore and he has more reason to be made than Nappa. He'd be cheaper and sell better. Without doubt.

Don't lose hope, Sil! I understand your doubt. We're seeing a lot of recycling, but Tien is a huge part of dbz. After they use the Goku mold so much it turns to dust, I think we'll see Tien. But I agree with you on Nappa. I think his case is closed.

QxsqMiP.gif

According to their Instagram they're well aware of the Nappa demand and acknowledged it. A lot of people were very vocal about it too. He's getting released, no doubt. The question is when and with or without armor. My money's on with but I'll take either or.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Well he is taller...not by much but taller at the very least...

Why don't they ever paint the shoulder joints on Frieza? It's like they're not allowed to :dunno

Back