S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, datongs answer to the PC Vegeta came, and I am genuinely impressed. The faces are literally identical to the real one now. The body is much more matt that the usual and the feet do make a difference.

3393fbe024f81aa8cbcfca7b35a8c076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How long did it take to arrive after you ordered? Your post convinced me to give this a try.

2 weeks from china to Uk, quite quick. Just be sure when you use aliexpress (where I got it from) that you dont buy from folks with generic pics, make sure its in hand pics or else you could get anything as I found out the hard way [emoji14]

Hubreys store is the one I trust.

I forget where but I remember hearing that advanced color Trunks will not include as many accessories (hands/faces) as the original release. Is this true?

2 weeks from china to Uk, quite quick. Just be sure when you use aliexpress (where I got it from) that you dont buy from folks with generic pics, make sure its in hand pics or else you could get anything as I found out the hard way [emoji14]

Hubreys store is the one I trust.

Crap, none had the in-stock picks when i ordered. the one i went with had the toes circled. well we will see.:slap

Bummer. Still a definite buy. TBH the original Trunks came with a crap load of hands and faces, was a good value when it was released.

Yup agree. I just received the original Trunks last week and preordered the Premium too.

By the way there're the trio androids for $145 starting bid on eBay. Not bad if no one else bids. Last lot of the 3 sold for close to $200.

well i am also looking for scouter vegeta normal (not sdcc). Do you have one for sale? Tell me *_* and sdcc 2015 goku do you still have one? can yuo selled for me for a cheaper price?*_*

you can get the bootleg Scouter Vegeta as a decent stand-in until you can afford the real version

Place "NEXT GENERATIONS FIGUARTS"???

View attachment 214489

View attachment 214490

Tamashii Nation 2015

My guess is Next Generation Figuarts = DBS Figuarts [emoji30]

It's not Dragonball specific but it could mean just the more intricate designs and moldings such as Awakened Goku. For other lines such as Star Wars it could be showing off that new facial software they got now. Either way hopefully it's interesting and groundbreaking.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

b015c076e9fe65254eacdd2e27871466.jpg

Found this on facebook today, roflmao!

Other than that, I can't wait to see Ip Man fight Tyson this winter. No US/Canada release announced yet but confirmed for a Christmas release in Asia, Australia and UK.

Let'th thee whoth fith ith fasther. Yourth or mine?

Back