S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WiK0jSE.gif

Well first you offer that and then when another guy comes around with an SDCC Goku you come out with "you're probably not gonna want to sell him for what I want to pay"....the joke really isn't as obvious as you are trying to sell it off as.

Un-un-un-un-un-unbelievable! That's what you are! Please be my coffee table and I'll be your sofa....

Obviously.

Welcome to the board, George. Thanks for setting the tone with your first post.

Well first you offer that and then when another guy comes around with an SDCC Goku you come out with "you're probably not gonna want to sell him for what I want to pay"....the joke really isn't as obvious as you are trying to sell it off as.

I'm not trying to sell anything. For your information, Blogness pmed me last night and we have been discussing his Goku. So what's obvious or not obvious to you guys is irrelevent to me. Just saiyan...

BTW folks, a tad off topic but I just reviewed the 1/12 model kit stormtrooper, since i know a few of you were getting into the start wars figuarts line :p

I'm not trying to sell anything. For your information, Blogness pmed me last night and we have been discussing his Goku. So what's obvious or not obvious to you guys is irrelevent to me. Just saiyan...

I wouldn't say that, especially after your reaction.

Anyways now that we know not to take you seriously we can move on.

Welcome to the board, George. Thanks for setting the tone with your first post.

The only person here displaying tone and attitude is you from what I can see. You post a gif that's supposed to make fun of the fact that someone apparently pointed out something obvious and then you go and say something even more obvious which goes without saying in the same post.

I wouldn't say that, especially after your reaction.

Anyways now that we know not to take you seriously we can move on.

The only person here displaying tone and attitude is you from what I can see. You post a gif that's supposed to make fun of the fact that someone apparently pointed out something obvious and then you go and say something even more obvious which goes without saying in the same post.

I don't even have the patience for this. Surely you two have better things to do than to pick apart my words. Bored? I suggest a hobby. Maybe collecting figures? I hear figuarts are nice. Oh wait...

I have been working on some of my poses. I really like how Krillin and Vegeto turned out. Picture quality sucks :p

981ac416ec4c27b1e00f6e2f0d20037a.jpg

18edf0e430b8be19720fc05d724be56c.jpg

0c680d27a78ea5be584b80a01a669e7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to say this; if you can't take the heat, don't turn up the dial.

I didn't want to get into this, but fine. What does that even mean? I was minding my own business, and then you came along and started harassing me. What dial did I turn?

@El Mocko

Krillin looks great. So does Gohan.

I didn't want to get into this, but fine. What does that even mean? I was minding my own business, and then you came along and started harassing me. What dial did I turn.

I told you I didn't realize you were joking and said it was my bad....then you went and posted a gif meant to be condescending. Why?

Right come on guys can we drop it? This is one of the silliest arguments I have seen on here in a while.

This forum is only serious when figuarts news comes out, until then we joke and troll one another in a friendly way. Frankly we were sick of being "the news thread" for everybody that ONLY wanted info on dbz figuarts releases, so its much more laid back than it was.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I told you I didn't realize you were joking and said it was my bad....then you went and posted a gif meant to be condescending. Why?

:slap The gif was a joke. I was joking with you. That's all. Can we be done with this now?

Right come on guys can we drop it? This is one of the silliest arguments I have seen on here in a while.

This forum is only serious when figuarts news comes out, until then we joke and troll one another in a friendly way. Frankly we were sick of being "the news thread" for everybody that ONLY wanted info on dbz figuarts releases, so its much more laid back than it was.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Whenever someone comes along who doesn't take a good ribbing I feel like we've entered the

The-Twilight-Zone-78525.gif

Back