S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think Great Saiyaman would be a no-brainer for Tamashii. But at this point I truly believe we'll be seeing more n more DBSuper Figuarts in the events to come.. i hope i'm wrong
Same here. They wull push out what's hot atm. Thats what I assume. Even though super is trash to me, the same cant be said for others. I just want a kid buu at this point to finiah off the big 3 villains and I will be so content about that, and cell jr lol.

Guys, i'm looking for a broly that anyone has to sale. Hmu or something.

Same here. They wull push out what's hot atm. Thats what I assume. Even though super is trash to me, the same cant be said for others. I just want a kid buu at this point to finiah off the big 3 villains and I will be so content about that, and cell jr lol.

Guys, i'm looking for a broly that anyone has to sale. Hmu or something.
Why...hello.....
:)

more pics of the Gohan.

Spoiler Spoiler:

In the comparison photos with Goku, his gi is slightly lighter, am I right? Or it's just the lighting?

In the comparison photos with Goku, his gi is slightly lighter, am I right? Or it's just the lighting?

this is just what I think, I can't confirm it 100%...I think they used the exact same orange plastic they used on Goku but they only applied a subtle amount of shading (Goku had a heavy amount of fluorescent orange shading) which makes Gohan's gi appear lighter since more of the plastic is exposed.

Yeah with Timone there, in fact I think it's more shine even then just shading. Goku's gi reflects light a bit more.

It's enough of a difference to notice I'd say, I'd reverse the two actually.

Just finished watching Super ep 12..

Spoiler Spoiler:

speaking of Super...the titles for episodes 14 through 16 have received a rough translation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

had to come back and make this edit after finishing episode 12....MAN. That was the best episode so far. I'm pretty excited for whatever comes next.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

New to collecting these but i don't want to buy till I pay off my bills which will be I say in a year or so if i wait that long for vegetto will i end up paying hundreds?

Did you start screaming "WHERE IS NAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? WHERE IS IT!!!!!!?" at them?
ed35541e613ec3272670308bc91d8de0.gif

sent on top of your bed

DBSupah
Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you start screaming "WHERE IS NAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? WHERE IS IT!!!!!!?" at them?
ed35541e613ec3272670308bc91d8de0.gif

sent on top of your bed

DBSupah
Spoiler Spoiler:
Heuheuheu no. But if they're back next year and nappa still hasn't seen a release I'm going there with a (plastic) pitchfork

Back