S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see them doing PM ssj Gohan, Goku and Piccolo way before ever seeing a rerelease of the androids.

@Blood did tamashii sell anything there?

i do believe so.

it's weird to see tamashii's figures more and more in stores. like i even spotted a normal goku in Mediamarkt for 60 euros

So guys, I got my SDCC2011 Super Saiyan Goku in mail today and boy does he look beautiful! Hands down. My favorite S.H. Figuart.

@ManikDX photo or it didn't happen haha. I hope you got it at a good price. I feel like he's one of those figuart I will never be able to own because his current price is so outrageous and will only continue to increase.

@ManikDX photo or it didn't happen haha. I hope you got it at a good price. I feel like he's one of those figuart I will never be able to own because his current price is so outrageous and will only continue to increase.

Haha! As soon as figure out how to post images on the boards I will. I bought him for $420 (best price I've seen -.-) through a friend on the Facebook group. Have hopes brother, He will be yours one day.

g3_zps8f02e96f.png

I want this guy in S.H Figuarts form with these 3 looks in one box .

This has always been my favorite Gohan outfit period....just get rid of the ridiculous belt and tunic and you get something badass...

majin_gohan_by_newman8tor-d4l549i.png

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Android 18 Action Figure Tamashii Exclusive Bandai | eBay

Anyone know the story on these? I kind of don't feel like shelling out $100+ for a replacement.

I suspect these type of sellers are trying to scam buyers by making them wait for a long time for the product, so long that eventually as a buyer you can not be protected anymore because it's "beyond" the coverage period.

There was a seller about a month ago from China selling these for $30. Seller would submit "fake" tracking number because it never updated and eventually closed the account, probably was trying to get away with that trick.

This one may be pulling the same scam or is selling bootlegs but I have yet to see android 18 as a bootleg. If anything, you have 30 days money back guarantee with eBay but I am not sure about PayPal.

Also, another thing to point out is they always use "stock" photos. Never their own. The wordings in the listing feels like a "copy and paste" move as well.

You'd think they'd have more negative feedback if that were the case. Looked around but haven't heard anything about a bootleg 18 either...huh.

That's what I thought with the previous seller as well.

A pattern I noticed is those sellers usually have a bit above 200+ feedbacks, rarely ever sold these Figuarts before. There is always at least 1 negative/neutral feedback left in regards to fake/never receive product.

By the way, I just checked with PayPal and you're covered for 180 days. Buyers are covered if item never arrived within that period of time.

I'm sure some of us remember that $20 Trunks that popped up on aliexpress earlier this year. I ordered it, and surprise surprise, a month later it never shipped and I was refunded. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. But you could always shell out the money and see what happens.

Oh well. On the scout for an 18 under $70 CAD then.

And that image is from a game or fan art or something. I just like the outfit he's wearing, the one when he fought Buu the first time. It was the only image I could get readily.

You'd think Great Saiyaman would be a no-brainer for Tamashii. But at this point I truly believe we'll be seeing more n more DBSuper Figuarts in the events to come.. i hope i'm wrong

Back