S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand how / why that dead Yamcha figure is so expensive.

It is a web exclusive for Japan for about $25-30 then everyone that imports to resell will then double the price to make it worth their while. It sucks because for $30 I could maybe be swayed, but at $60+ I'm so disinterested it may as well be a bag of crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a web exclusive for Japan for about $25-30 then everyone that imports to resell will then double the price to make it worth their while. It sucks because for $30 I could maybe be swayed, but at $60+ I'm so disinterested it may as well be a bag of crap.

Datong to the rescue!

Hmmm I largely prefer how BoG went about it. Less is more.

Completely agree. BoG pulled it off way better. It pulled off everything way better so far, except for Vegeta's dancing scene. DBS is ruining the movie imo.

Nothing can compare to Beerus punching Vegeta, him absorbing it like a champ and then inflicting serious pain on Beerus. The way DBS did it, Beerus was just messing around the entire time. He let Vegeta knock him around a few times. In the movie, it at least looked like Vegeta had an upper hand for those few seconds.

Completely agree. BoG pulled it off way better. It pulled off everything way better so far, except for Vegeta's dancing scene. DBS is ruining the movie imo.

Nothing can compare to Beerus punching Vegeta, him absorbing it like a champ and then inflicting serious pain on Beerus. The way DBS did it, Beerus was just messing around the entire time. He let Vegeta knock him around a few times. In the movie, it at least looked like Vegeta had an upper hand for those few seconds.

i agree it's obvious that they just wanna convey how truly powerful Beerus is, he's taking everyone out by literally just flicking his finger. OK we get it, he's a badass lol

i agree it's obvious that they just wanna convey how truly powerful Beerus is, he's taking everyone out by literally just flicking his finger. OK we get it, he's a badass lol

Lol atleast vegeta got the flick in bog he just touched his forehead if i remember correctly. idk man something about seeing galick gun and the same pose he used in saiyan saga made it for me. Also i think it would be better to show beerus toying with him then actually taking hits like bog made it seem. It would be embarrassing to get owned by a super saiyan 2 like that lol. I am pretty sure he was toying with him in bog though since he touched him and knocked him out. Either way both were awesome!

This entire arc has just been a complete letdown/bore. I can't wait for it to be over so we can see some new material and Vegeta go SSG. He better go SSG damn it.

RklV7bd.jpg

Hmmmmm.... well guys, I liked 'thats my bulma' tremendously, but I think it's hard to truly argue that it was sort of ridiculous as well when we're fair about it in terms of power differecne. I might argue with my previous comment on this but... I'm sorta switching opinions I think. To be honest... seeing beerus and whis' involvement in RoF, I do wonder what's possible with their movie versions if they're as grey on the side of 'we're not interfering unless the plot requires us to' as they are there. Which is basically what RoF was. And RoF sucked plotwise. I think beerus and whis were TOO likeable to make sense regarding who they are and what their role is. When I think about it, I highly question whether there's anywhere descent to go with those characters. Beerus and Whis help out in the movies but that sort of camouflages that they're *******s there as well.

I think DBS might require a period of adjustment in pov regarding these characters. Because if I ignore BoG, and just imagine DBS to be the first I've seen – aside from the comedy – Beerus makes more sense to me actually and is what I expected him to be pre-BoG... And honestly... Vegeta's fight against Beerus is better, and longer. He uses more techniques, including an awesome signature blast. I think it's tough to see a moment many of us frustrated vegeta fans loved be retconned, but it fits more. Beerus is a god. This is about truly new levels of power. And Beerus' attitude is too convenient in the movies for a destroyer God. I mean... How can you be a destroyer god without being an *******? You remorselessly kill entire planets and all life on it.

t seems to me the movies were ads. They were enjoyable to varying degrees, and the ads worked because we're getting a new series and a property revival. Those are good things potentially, and DBS is only in its babysteps, I think it deserves more time to actually let the protagonists shine, and I don't see why that isn't in store – we might get MORE badass vegeta moments. That'd be worth handing in a single one in one movie.

I'm climbing back and staying on the fence for now. And I'm gonna forget about the movies. They were ads, and entertaining ones. Now let's wait and see what the real deal is apparently... EDIT: that's not to say I like DBS now, I'm saying I'm going to a more neutral stand toward it and reserve judgement more.

(Uh so yeah, to my own surprise, I'm with you on this one Reaper.:wave)

b00c35a1f757ee0a214f3ed6939a820a.jpg

Here's a photo of my current collection I was able to gather within 4 months. Because I started collecting these very late, I'm missing SSJ3 Goku, SSJ Vegeta, Trunks, the first 4 SDCC, Krillin and all the androids. Anybody who wants to help me out complete or add those to my collection, you're welcome to haha.

Has Broly been doing well enough to for them to actually and finally consider Nappa?

the chances of us seeing Nappa again are getting smaller & smaller as the years go by. we just gotta keep his memory alive on Tamashii's twitter every day until they realize there's a demand for him. thats really the only way

the chances of us seeing Nappa again are getting smaller & smaller as the years go by. we just gotta keep his memory alive on Tamashii's twitter every day until they realize there's a demand for him. thats really the only way

Don't lose hope.man. I am thinking he will get released along with raditz and bardock when ever they make them.

Back