S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that Saiyan Pod. Who makes those if you dont mind me asking?

Btw i would pay 2000$ for the prototype Shenron. Hehe

I can answer that my friend. It's the Irwin Saiyan Capsule. It comes with a golden haired Majin Vegeta figure. It's perfectly in scale with Figuarts with Scouter Vegeta fitting inside it perfectly.

Thank you Prodigy, eBay here i come. :lol

Good luck man, mint those things are going for $200 easy. You may be able to find a used one for $150 if you're lucky. The price seems to fluctuate on this thing with it sometimes being really high and sometimes being only a little high :lol

Good luck man, mint those things are going for $200 easy. You may be able to find a used one for $150 if you're lucky. The price seems to fluctuate on this thing with it sometimes being really high and sometimes being only a little high :lol
Yeah i just saw two listings for 200$, I guess ill pass on this. :(

OeSooU4.png

Hi - has bandai announced what statues they are making next for the DBZ zero statue line? I think the next one to come out is the Kamehameha Goku which is up for preorder. What is coming up next?

Does anyone know a place where I can get the Vegetta super Sayain statue for regular price?

Cheers.

Hi - has bandai announced what statues they are making next for the DBZ zero statue line? I think the next one to come out is the Kamehameha Goku which is up for preorder. What is coming up next?

Does anyone know a place where I can get the Vegetta super Sayain statue for regular price?

Cheers.
I dont think anymore have been shown. Sorry we arent more helpful man, not many of us collect the zeros, most just collect the figures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers.

J0hnyoa9.jpg

vmvHqpw3.jpg

26.jpg

image97.jpg

This is all that's been shown so far. I don't know if any release dates have been given yet.

The Super Vegeta Zero can be found on ebay for a decent prize.

Back