S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, that one guy on youtube that uploads Spanish overviews of figures several months before they're released; When should we expect him to get his mitts on Vegeta 1.5?
Lol, that "one guy" is the distributer for Mexico man, like Bluefin. Thats why they get them ;)

Im sure if Bluefin bothered to go on youtube we would get it too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well i watched the 6th episode of Super, and its back on form from what I seen. Only thing about it is that Buu seems to be shown as alot more bad tempered than he should be at this point, and Beerus seems alot more ruthless than in the films. I know hes the God of destruction but he seems to enjoy being so powerful compared to it simply being "his job" in the films, though I can probably see that waning once he fights God Goku and "allies" with him when Champa arrives.

I think they've had delays recently, some sites have claimed delays with getting Tamashii Nations items like D-Arts Zero, hence the upgrade. I was surprised to see Injustice Figures, didn't think they would come overseas into stores like B&N. Still waiting on Vegetto though but I hear he's coming soon

Technically golden frieza is a canon represemtation of the 5th form. I liked Cooler as a character but his story made no sense (like most of the films). Apart from Broly, who is literally just bad*** because he is pinned as this unstoppable legend, Cooler is the only other movie villian I can stand. All the others are straight clones of canon villians.

No love for Janemba? just kidding, their history is very basic but I like its design :)

While new Figuarts appear, this was my last addition:

109_zps3iguesuy.jpg

Thanks man! Noticed you subbed too ;) appreciate the support! Trunks with tied hair will be up the next couple days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:lol I think you have convinced me.

He could also be a clone of Piccolo, of course without the nose and the antennas, red and more powerful.

For me the main DBZ villains have something in common: their ears really look like big headphones :)

From the way things are going currently, I wouldn't be surprised if the DBZ epilogue is retconned completely. And if that happens, that means Uub=doesn't exist

yeah, that make ask something, if Goku go train Uub for 4 Years and DBS happen only 4 months later.... what happen? in GT he train Uub for example (more logical) and if we will follow by Dragon Ball Z, well, until now i simply prefer GT, (it´s only me)

yeah, that make ask something, if Goku go train Uub for 4 Years and DBS happen only 4 months later.... what happen? in GT he train Uub for example (more logical) and if we will follow by Dragon Ball Z, well, until now i simply prefer GT, (it´s only me)

The last episode of Z happens 10 years after the defeat of Buu, and Super is projected to right now take place in between that time, however there are several lines of dialogue between Burma and Goku about not seeing him for 5+ years that makes it less believable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With how the DBZ epilogue implied things, namely Goku still running off and having awful contact with everyone, I think maybe it may be a good thing that it's retconned. Besides the fact that it'll take GT out with it :lecture and you know, that's only a few episodes that are almost filler like even if they did happen in the manga.

So about this episode:

The animation wasn't nearly as bad as the last one. I've accepted that it's gonna be subpar from now on. The story itself was pretty different from BoG's. I've noticed DBS Beerus is much more of a **** and more evil than BoG Beerus. The way he acted with Vegeta was radically different from the movie. In the movie he was more respectful of Vegeta but in this episode he was a bully, plain and simple. I still hate that Vegeta was so subservient to Beerus. Makes me sick as a Vegeta fan but it's whatever. I know he's doing it to protect Earth so I can let it slide. I much preferred the cooking scene with Vegeta than the dancing one. It was legitimately funny without being embarrassing and degrading for the character. It was also pretty funny how Yamcha almost got Earth destroyed by simply being Yamcha :lol

It's safe to say that the movies were simply outlines for DBS. The movies don't really even matter anymore. I will say that while I didn't mind Beerus before, this new incarnation of him is irritating. He's overly confident and too much of an jerk. I wouldn't care if he died. He's much more of a villain here than he was in the movies. Buu is also much more hot tempered and annoying. Every scene with him has been him just being overly hungry and pouting about it. He's always mad and it's very obnoxious.

One thing that made me REALLY mad was that Bulma's mom had her eyes opened. WTF?!?!? :lol Also, maybe it was just the translation that I saw but is this for real?

Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 6.12.34 PM.jpg

Alright guys, thanks for all the feedback for the last couple of years, I really appreciate it. I'll see some of you around on some other sites.

Just gonna share one more picture

N06Q8jJ.jpg

synopsis_final.jpg

Best of luck, Frankie. I followed you on ebay.

Boy, the admins really handled this one well...

tumblr_lztr8asEyQ1qiqegzo1_500.gif

So about this episode:

The animation wasn't nearly as bad as the last one. I've accepted that it's gonna be subpar from now on. The story itself was pretty different from BoG's. I've noticed DBS Beerus is much more of a **** and more evil than BoG Beerus. The way he acted with Vegeta was radically different from the movie. In the movie he was more respectful of Vegeta but in this episode he was a bully, plain and simple. I still hate that Vegeta was so subservient to Beerus. Makes me sick as a Vegeta fan but it's whatever. I know he's doing it to protect Earth so I can let it slide. I much preferred the cooking scene with Vegeta than the dancing one. It was legitimately funny without being embarrassing and degrading for the character. It was also pretty funny how Yamcha almost got Earth destroyed by simply being Yamcha :lol

It's safe to say that the movies were simply outlines for DBS. The movies don't really even matter anymore. I will say that while I didn't mind Beerus before, this new incarnation of him is irritating. He's overly confident and too much of an jerk. I wouldn't care if he died. He's much more of a villain here than he was in the movies. Buu is also much more hot tempered and annoying. Every scene with him has been him just being overly hungry and pouting about it. He's always mad and it's very obnoxious.

One thing that made me REALLY mad was that Bulma's mom had her eyes opened. WTF?!?!? :lol Also, maybe it was just the translation that I saw but is this for real?

View attachment 204241

It all depends on who subs it for the website you use
57b61dabc25f78ae57ba22a1590d2dbd.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Back