S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta agree, that was a pretty trigger happy response. The posts and the context of them, being entirely a past tense thing I don't do anymore clearly showed that I wasn't soliciting sales. I can't solicit sales from something I don't sell.

I was just trying to help out someone else who is looking to do something I did in the past.

I only posted pictures cause they asked and only posted the pricing they used to sell for because they asked.

There wasn't even specific pricing for a single item.

Those bases looks awesome, Frank. Especially the Namek one.

However, I gotta delete your last post mentioning the prices as it's considered as solicitating sales, sorry it's board rules. You gotta be a premium member in order to make sales here.

Yea i asked him to get an idea of how much he was selling them for since i am planning to do this on ebay. Nobody was selling or trying to sell. That was unnesseunnecessary.

Nothing personal, Frank. But the last time you posted something here it was to promote the stuffs you are offering. It just feels like you are trying to subtlety drop hints of the current products or previous products that you can make, but not offering it openly.

And no, I don't get anything out of Premium Membership fees or anything like that. So don't think I'm doing this out of monetary reasons as well.

Nothing personal, Frank. But the last time you posted something here it was to promote the stuffs you are offering. It just feels like you are trying to subtlety drop hints of the current products or previous products that you can make, but not offering it openly.

And no, I don't get anything out of Premium Membership fees or anything like that. So don't think I'm doing this out of monetary reasons as well.
So my post wasn't an issue by itself, only because of a previous post from weeks ago I already admitted fault for?

Come on, don't punish me outside of actual context of the posts for something you already dinged me for weeks ago. That's unreasonable and just sends a message to not contribute at all.

No, if the posts were about dragon ball figuarts figures, which this thread is about, it isn't.

But your posts were about products you offer / offered previously.

No, if the posts were about dragon ball figuarts figures, which this thread is about, it isn't.

But your posts were about products you offer / offered previously.
I think it's unanimous. We want what he's offering. We want to check out the figure props even if we're not buying. He didn't technically break the rules and posted any pricing. But he is technically showing possibilities on what to display our DBZ figurines with. So what's the problem here?

If the base posts aren't thread related, even with the bases being shown with dbz figures and of dbz locations, will you delete all of them?

I just want some consistency.

Another user was looking to offer bases, what will you do about that?

Also, there is a rule about actively selling, what rule wording specifically did I violate by talking about something I used to sell without specific pricing?

Also, there is a rule about actively selling, what rule wording specifically did I violate by talking about something I used to sell without specific pricing?

Which user is that? If he / she's not a premium member, the same rule applies to them.

And let's not derail the thread any longer, if there's something specific you need to know, just PM me. :wave

So he can't talk about pricing on items he used to sell, but he can have a link to his store in his signature? So confused...

And here I saw the thread exploding and thought maybe bluefin premium updated. I was super disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How but we talk about the number of faces Majin Vegeta should come with. :lecture

Ok here we go.

Serious Majin Vegeta

Serious Majin Vegeta looking to the side

Angry Yelling Majin Vegeta

Angry Yelling Majin Vegeta looking to the side

Smirk Majin Vegeta

Smirk Majin Vegeta looking to the side

Smirk Showing Teeth Majin Vegeta

Smirk Showing Teeth Majin Vegeta looking to the side

Redemption / Sacrifice Majin Vegeta

REALLY Angry Majin Vegeta

:lol

We have been over this with Majin Vegeta

9001, and not a single one less!!!!

The thing is Hydeous isn't fair. And now I'm not the only one who sees it.

Good question.

So he can't talk about pricing on items he used to sell, but he can have a link to his store in his signature? So confused...

That's because the kids are minding the candy store. None of this makes sense.

Which user is that? If he / she's not a premium member, the same rule applies to them.

And let's not derail the thread any longer, if there's something specific you need to know, just PM me. :wave

There needs to be some sort of throughline for your rules, Hydeous. The reason people are complaining is because the rules are not enforced at all one page and then enforced to an absurd degree the next. I don't think the no-selling rule applies to Frankie's posts. He was just discussing his work because some other member asked to see it and asked him what his prices used to be. If you read the entire line of posts leading up to it you would have realized that. This entire thread is filled with us discussing other people's work. I think this is something you should clear up with dark lord Dave. Because right now, you're not a fair admin.

Back