S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i totally agree, the event that made vegeta stepped in should have happened signficantly earlier so that vegeta gets more action time and get the spotlight for once, especially since he has such a long history with frieza. Also i feel like there should have been less or no senzu beans, killed the suspense a few times for me.

Yeah, there really wasn't any suspense at all tbh cuz Goku had the upper hand the entire time just fighting solo. Plus with Beerus and Whis there and Vegeta on the sideline for backup, we all knew what was going down. It was funny though when Frieza called the beans a miracle drug :lol

:offtopic:
Fant4stic apparently is bombing at the box office, & the reviews thus far are less than stellar. I still kinda wanna watch it out of pure curiosity.
*ontopic*
i'm going to go watch Resurrection Freezer tonight

:offtopic:
Fant4stic apparently is bombing at the box office, & the reviews thus far are less than stellar. I still kinda wanna watch it out of pure curiosity.
*ontopic*
i'm going to go watch Resurrection Freezer tonight

Everyone wanted FF to fail, so it did. The critics wrote it off months ago, before the first trailer dropped. Not to say it's not bad, I'm sure it's a pile of ****, no doubt. Trank was in waaaaay over his head. Also, I don't think anyone was clamoring for a FF movie like they are for Deadpool, so I'm just not sure public interest is there for these characters. Fox needs to flush this turd. Sell the characters back to Marvel. But honestly, I don't want to see a FF movie. The Thing is stupid and annoying. But Reed Richards is seminal to the Marvel Universe, so the team could be given a supporting role across many films, much like Black Widow or Hawkeye.

And I want to see the Silver Surfer in Infinity War. Is Kevin Bacon playing Adam Warlock or what?

Remember Frieza planet 419? Please take that voice for me.:lol

Oh, sure...

tumblr_mk6eb8qKY11qfrkf9o1_250.gif

Oh cool James McAvoy reviews SHF DBZ figures!:lol

Nice relaxed first attempt. Better be too boring than to nervous imo. Especially the comparison is convenient. I'm always disappointed when people don't do comparisons.

Still don't regret not buying this. Sort of regret not buying two original releases of normal goku.

Question: is there anyone here who might happen to not need their normal goku head that comes with the ssgss figure? Cause I'm very interested in buying that.:lol (Hey a man can try.:p)

Same, still don't have Goku on account of those prices.

By the way folks (shameless plug incoming) but I decided to setup a youtube channel to review these things! Had some time so I built myself a review area etc! apologies for the lighting, im new to the whole behind the camera thing so still tinkering with it! First up is SDCC Frieza Saga Goku!

Ooh, that accent...so sexy

500px-ROSHI_NOSE_BLEED.JPG

At the very least your set up is good! I need to start my reviews sometime..

That is one amazing/stupid thing you did

This stupid DBZ line is the only one I'm being a completionist with. I'm hoping this one continues to rise like 2011 sdcc goku.

I passed on the SDCC one, but they're both pretty expensive by now.

Seriously. Luckily I got two sdcc gokus at retail at the con. Glad I kept both sealed. This mexico version came opened, but the box is pretty mint. So I can actually display this one and keep the two sdcc sealed.

Dare we ask how awesome/dumb it was to pay for?

Yeah I'm open about that kind of stuff. It was about $300 stupid cool. No, not cool. Just stupid.

Last edited:
Gohan could be the strongest if he was like his dad but he is not . I wish we would of seen Goten in Resurrextion F movie , at least in the start .

Seriously. Luckily I got two sdcc gokus at retail at the con. Glad I kept both sealed. This mexico version came opened, but the box is pretty mint. (...) It was about $300 stupid cool. No, not cool. Just stupid.

Jim-Carrey-Freaks-Out-In-Liar-Liar-Gif-In-Court.gif

Hey your choice though, no judgement.:monkey3 ... But dang mate.:lol

This stupid DBZ line is the only one I'm being a completionist with. I'm hoping this one continues to rise like 2011 sdcc goku.

Seriously. Luckily I got two sdcc gokus at retail at the con. Glad I kept both sealed. This mexico version came opened, but the box is pretty mint. So I can actually display this one and keep the two sdcc sealed.

Yeah I'm open about that kind of stuff. It was about $300 stupid cool. No, not cool. Just stupid.

how much did you pay? i can get one for 320$ which seems like a good deal. I havent seen one that low on ebay.

Guys, you know its an identical figure to sdcc, right? Its literally a repack, nothing different apart from the box. I mean, its your money but wouldnt you rather buy two sdcc Gokus for that, at the very least to have one to sell?

I dont condone selling these for scalper prices but thats more logical than paying the price of two sdccs for a box...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back