S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barnes and noble has teen gohan for $25 for anyone who does not have one. you would be saving a few dollars for what is worth compare to BBTS and TITB
[emoji111]️[emoji111]️[emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent images from Akiba Showroom:

20158842972_6a918cf768_c.jpg

20140682316_8aa592c03b_c.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

This is a Ronda Rousey quote I came across that I thought I should share.

"I used to come home and take VHS tapes and put a piece of tape over the little square and watch em over and over. I was obsessed. I knew I could be a superhero and get better if I trained hard. Vegeta is where it’s at, Vegeta is my cartoon crush. Love him. I would have gone toon for him. I would have Roger Rabbit‘d the ***** out of some Vegeta. Dude, he knocked up Bulma and then ditched out on her to go train on the moon. That’s hardcore.”

lucOO19.jpg

Can't talk about Rousey without a photo:love

hehehe.. i was only partial trolling.. but in fact i am working on a project that involves Android 19 and SHFiguarts.. part of my new updated display 2.5 (display ver. 3.0 won't be ready for at least another 6-8months, maybe even a year.. that one is going to be biblical).. stay tuned

hehehe.. i was only partial trolling.. but in fact i am working on a project that involves Android 19 and SHFiguarts.. part of my new updated display 2.5 (display ver. 3.0 won't be ready for at least another 6-8months, maybe even a year.. that one is going to be biblical).. stay tuned

I would find it extremely funny if in that time they annouced a new Android 19/20 figure and you had already finished that part.

Did anyone buy the ss goku reissue that was released recently? Still waiting for my preorders from Anime Island. I thought it released in May for Japan?

Lionsgate is trying it. They seem to be hitting the japanese market pretty hard, first with Rangers and now Naruto. Watch Power Rangers be great. And of course Naruto suck cuz Hollywood sucks at manga/anime adaptations.

They need to make a good live action Dragonball movie and start it with the Vegeta and Nappa saga . Re-write it to where that's how it starts so we won't need radditz even though I love that story but in a movie you can only have so much . And part 2 would be frieza . And 3 cell/andrpid maybe ?

They need to make a good live action Dragonball movie and start it with the Vegeta and Nappa saga . Re-write it to where that's how it starts so we won't need radditz even though I love that story but in a movie you can only have so much . And part 2 would be frieza . And 3 cell/andrpid maybe ?

Here's how I see it:

Movie 1: Pilaf and Red Ribbon Saga
Movie 2: World Tournament and King Piccolo Saga
Movie 3: Saiyan Saga
Movie 4: Namek/Ginyu/Frieza Saga
Movie 5: Android/Trunks/Cell Saga

The end.

Sorry, buu saga.

Speaking of, received my datong super saiyan 3. Wow, only thing worth while on it is its head and hair. Everything else they seemed to have paid zero attention to.

Speaking of, received my datong super saiyan 3. Wow, only thing worth while on it is its head and hair. Everything else they seemed to have paid zero attention to.
And u literally have to remove its neck if u want to exchange it to another body.

Back