S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see ssj3 goku being an sdcc release because it very clearly already was an anime release. If they made it an sdcc release they're essentially saying 'yeah we screwed up". However, if they make a premiukm colour release, they can market a goku to a larger audience (and it WILL sell), AND they market it as a rerelease, cause people want another shot at the web exclusive ssj3 goku don' they? They don't have to admit to any negativity about their product. Because ssj3 goku was an anime release, perhaps the MOST anime release they've done beyond sdcc ex's, as it was clearly based on a few shots from the anime.

I think there's a solid chance we'll get ssj3 goku Premium Colour. Wouldn't be surprised if it's next year when they release Beerus.

Oh GOOD GOD you wrote a whole paragraph about ssj3. Now I know for sure "HE" will make his presence felt.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Uh I brought up ssj3 goku myself and I don't give a **** how many people are annoyed with whatever. I responded to big D why I don't think hell be an sdcc ex. ssj3 goku is a perfectly fine point of conversation if you have something to say about it. And imo I had.

@misterW

I wont quote your post since theres alot of typing in it [emoji38]

On the topic of Goku, I dont actually think the torso and legs have different molds, they all seem identical, but things like the arms might.

I know ssj3 had different, slimmed down shoulders (no idea why they didnt keep using it, looks far better than standard), the neck is different for ssj3 too.

The arms are different for Vegetto but honestly looking at regular and ssj Goku their arms are identical.

Apart from cheaper plastic being used I dont see a reason for the arm issue.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

oh wow i actually did not notice that ssj3 goku had different arms, it does look alot better haha. And about the goku mold, i kind of meant like they had multiples of the identical mold casts for the different gokus (in hindsight that wouldnt make sense either from a financial perspective, but was wierded out by it sense other gokus like the normal or namek dont have that arm problem). But yeah, i had no idea the ssj goku reissues had arm issues, that sucks.

silrian you have doomed us all

tumblr_inline_mipux0dv4m1qz4rgp.jpg

Megahouse is also doing a great job replacing those old One Piece SH Figuarts. They are more detailed and accurate. I'd like to see how Dragon Ball would look like on that VAH line.

Variable Action Heroes:
FIGURE-010564.jpg

SH Figuarts:
attachment.php

If they ever did a DBZ line, I probably wouldn't even bother since I already have the Figuarts.

The whole line
e7e812938b2fbf6e1ba5625168212b63.jpg
357f0ee31877f44de92b7a987f58540c.jpg
50103511e7a8f21534bc0c6e1d72ded2.jpg
557416e13a4c35eb82f3837cf92a6fad.jpg
0938a78e52e242aad1cb05324ef48841.jpg
and then the rare impossible to find marineford luffy
58faae8a3f36e7e7137a0a924b583501.jpg

I kinda still want this line plus tamashii made chibi figures that look pretty dope.

Don't think Bandai-Tamashii will ever relinquish the Dragon Ball license. They have held it since the series' inception and have even held it during Dragon Ball's "forgotten" years. So the odds of seeing Good Smile Co./MAX FACTORY do any FIGMA figures I think is slim-to-none.

There IS the possibility that they might let them do Nendoroids, but even still, Bandai has their own "Chibi" lines that we see with Gundam, so it's very fair for them to easily dive into that market.

On the subject of the Avengers. FIGMA Avengers were alright, but they didn't look as sharp as the prototypes and the features were too cartoon/anime-ish. I think FIGMA struggles with that since they do WAY TOO MUCH anime stuff...mainly anime girls. But their anime stuff is solid, top-notch. Figuarts Avengers do look slightly better, but it'll be interesting to see how FIGMA Hulk turns out.

It'll be interesting to see where Figuarts goes with releases like Bruce Lee. Considering it looks like they're trying some new face printing technology, I wonder how that will look for ACTUAL PRODUCTION products. It could be a home-run and changes the entire landscape for Figuarts. Their figures based on actors could actually use the actors' likenesses (I'm looking at your Figuarts Star Wars).

IMG_6696.jpg

They see me rollin'

Got my mcfarlane Kaneda's bike in today. The guy threw in a free Kaneda figure. Got a pretty good deal. Kinda blows Kaneda can't actually articulate enough to sit on the bike. But I know some z fighters who will get some use out of this sweet ride.

The figuarts one piece figures look great for their time... have any of you seen the first hot toys joker? Also the vah one piece figures are a larger scale about 1/7 i think so you can get more details and they are made 5 years later lol

I also think that ssj3 would not be a sdcc. Only a premeium color. At this moment they are just waiting until Buu be prepare! Wyen that happen we will see too vegeta ssj2 qnd who knows. Maybe also ssj2 goku.

But is dissapointing they still not release or show us tenshinhan or yamcha from any saga <(

The month is finished. Bluefin still not sell sdcc goku and amazon is waiting i don't know for what! <(

Yeah, cant really compare 7 year old figures to ones made now, and at a much higher price point tbh. Thats like comparing figuarts to super battle collection figures! Theres no point.

Tamashiis designers have come a long way since they started, im sure if given the chance to redo the one piece figures they would be far better, just look at the kamen rider "renewal" line; older figures are remade and improved upon in every possible way.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back