S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90c1a000-bc74-0131-304d-36e9ce891baf.gif

run for your life!
LMAO

blood....I love you. All the **** :rotfl

Does anyone know where I can get the Datong super saiyan vegeta 2.0?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Shonen, the size of your images makes me sad.

KAI10628.jpg

I just preordered this bad boy from bbts. Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

That Revoltech Delorean is pretty sweet. Went to bbts to look it up and saw the hot toys one. Too bad it isn't in scale with figuarts.Well that and the fact that it's nearly $700... Trunks would have looked awesome in it.

That Revoltech Delorean is pretty sweet. Went to bbts to look it up and saw the hot toys one. Too bad it isn't in scale with figuarts.Well that and the fact that it's nearly $700... Trunks would have looked awesome in it.

I've come so close to ordering hot toys multiple times. The vehicles especially interest me. I WANT that Delorean and Marty figure, but it's crazy expensive, as you said, and I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, even with monthly payments.

What scale is that trunks space machine ? (Delorean)

The revoltech one is 1/24 or so. It's just over 6 inches long. The hot toys ones is 1/6. I found one that is 1/15 on thinkgeek.com but that's sized for 3.75 inch figures.

The revoltech one is 1/24 or so. It's just over 6 inches long. The hot toys ones is 1/6. I found one that is 1/15 on thinkgeek.com but that's sized for 3.75 inch figures.

(EDIT: just checked, it's not scaled apparently). I was thinking about getting a couple of the Reaction figures to go with it. I doubt they'd fit inside though with their **** articulation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:offtopic:

alledged "leaked" cast for the upcoming Spidey flick thats been floating around the internet.. most likely fake,almost laughably so, but thought i should share regardless
Spoiler Spoiler:

Like I said man, you are incredibly lucky then, this is what most Gohan figures are like, reissue and sdcc version:

f25efdf816c2ec3913889e3b2d8a603d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have the same ****ing proplem with my SDCC SS Gohan man.:gah:

His left forearm pops out each time I try to move the elbow joint or try to rotate the bicep joint.. Now I see that it's a widespread issue as Vegeta scouter groin Joints

Have also the Regular SS gohan ( 2009) and does'nt have this issue.

Back