S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still annoyed Tamashii effed up vader imo. (Not even gonna discuss hasbro.) Still on the fence about Luke. He's great, but so expensive for a skinny 5" figure with two heads.

Yeah I wish I didn't order Vader now. His base is awesome but the figure? Nah.

I really need to unload him somehow...

Why don't you guys like Figuarts Vader? I was considering getting it, but if you guys bring up some valid points you might just save me $80

The cape mainly for me. The fact that it isnt even Batman like. As bad as that was, it moved, Vaders is literally like 90's kenner Vader capes :lol I mean, his cape chain isnt eve a separate piece, its a badly done molded plastic part of the cape! The rest is fine to me, he is based off Jedi so he did look like he had a big helmet in that film.

Why don't you guys like Figuarts Vader? I was considering getting it, but if you guys bring up some valid points you might just save me $80
It's all right, just not great for Tamashii. As Deano stated, the cape is pretty bad. I don't even think it's plastic, feels like rubber.

$80? pshh, I'll give you mine for a better deal than that :lol shall we discuss in PMs?

I've got one coming from Mandarake for $30, still plan on selling him though. Jumped on it cause it was a steal, but unless i'm impressed with his articulation he is ebay bound i'm afraid.

As everyone has already stated, the cape is bad and the size is too small for him. Next to Black Series Storm Troopers, he's just not big enough. He's supposed to be tall yet most of my other Figuarts and Figmas are the same size as him. I sold him, kept the base, and pre-ordered Mafex Vader. He looks legit and he should be good size too.

If anyone's interested this guys selling custom ssj2 hair
282c4038e3a048de68569ffbe6639a86.jpg
74df8dc640e2cfd0ebdbc9b55a408231.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

45 dollars? Yikes.. the new Jacksdo Trunks head is being sold for freakin $17.99.. c'mon son

I think I'm gonna wait till the SSG2 Goku is released. I expect to see customizers repainting the hair from blue to gold/yellow, would look much better as a SS2 head

I just bought that new Trunks head. It is awesome and I couldn't resist.

Funny, once it shows up, the only Trunks heads I won't be using are the two he actually came with.

If anyone wants a decent-sized Napper that scales well with Vegeta, might I suggest hunting down this version

4B0756CF-734F-4423-BF67-BA522FDB42A2-2596-00000232F176ED8D_zps9adab5b5.jpg
87F6B148-58CB-456A-924F-53E56A487C5E-2596-00000233037F46CF_zps4a0ed615.jpg

It's the best alternative we've got until the Figuarts version is ever released :/

f8f86336a927d3f6a24524811460a100.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

:rotfl!!!!

@crisis shf vader is foremost dreadfully underscale. Secondly his face is too small, and his cape and inner cape are too inhibiting and dont look good enough to warrant the price. His lightsaber is way too long from what ive seen but thts a nitpick. Overall the cape and the scale are the dealbreakers imo. Also the waste articulation suck imo with regrd to what shoud be clothes, with db they make it work but ive come to the conclusion that with vader you just need cloth or have it be statue. The broken up clothing moulding for articulation doesnt work imo.

For 30$ D tht IS a steal and would've tried that too, but wouldn't pay more. Dont care for troopers. Luke as m very on the fence. Maul leaning to no, also due to lack of cape and his lightsaber sucks. Hilt too short, blades waaay too long.

THat one leaked image of han solo shf was SICK though, maybe the best ford likeness I've ever seen. Jedi luke, maul and that solo would have me consider.

Im annoyed theres bunch of six inch scale vaders now and theyre all too bad to warrent buying imo.

Back