S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm..... Interesting. Can't decide if I want to purchase a datong Vegeta body or not. I do have premium Vegeta on preorder but this is a pretty good deal. DECISIONS!

anigif_enhanced-5572-1405990661-2.gif

Hmmm..... Interesting. Can't decide if I want to purchase a datong Vegeta body or not. I do have premium Vegeta on preorder but this is a pretty good deal. DECISIONS!

anigif_enhanced-5572-1405990661-2.gif
I can vouch for sissy_lai. I've bought stuff from him a few times before. Reliable source.

Does anyone have a d arts terrt Bogard, that can pose him next to figuarts ssj goku i wouyd greatly appreciate it

Thanks very much ive been looking all over google for an image like that. Is he closer to piccolo?

yeah, i would say he's closer to piccolo size, not exactly sure. I would take a comparison picture for you but i have him up with 17 in a very dynamic pose, so I dont want to take him down for it haha

yeah, i would say he's closer to piccolo size, not exactly sure. I would take a comparison picture for you but i have him up with 17 in a very dynamic pose, so I dont want to take him down for it haha

Yes i see the poses. I was just asking. Thank you very much once again

That new Jacksdo Trunks head looks really good. Went ahead and ordered one of eBay. This is gonna be my 6th Trunks in my collection. I hope Jacksdo can do the long haired normal head, and one with ponytail some day. Also bought the ss2 Goku head hopefully it turns out okay.

Just bought the ebay set. Figured I would get in early since the last Trunks head sold out pretty quick and stayed that way for a year or so.

Datong Vegeta alone was going for that price so you essentially get the Trunks head for free.

Thing is about the jacksdo ssj2 rumors, didnt we see the head in prototype? Or was that the ferrytale one? It was quite a while ago [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Man....was worried that I won't be able to buy any sh figuarts for a good while...already got a job interview later today.

The joys of working from place to place eh? Good luck man!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah...gonna need it. Problem now is amiami sent me a bill outta nowhere for the shf captain america figure and expects me to pay by august 4th but i won't be able to pay until at least next friday. I've requested to put my order on hold for a few extra days. Hope they'll be okay with it.

added note: hmmm...they replied. They're okay with the extension. They seem to keep a note that it's my second time requesting for due payment extension. In the meantime, gonna play some Taiko no Tatsujin on the vita. My last day of work is tomorrow.

Yeah...gonna need it. Problem now is amiami sent me a bill outta nowhere for the shf captain america figure and expects me to pay by august 4th but i won't be able to pay until at least next friday. I've requested to put my order on hold for a few extra days. Hope they'll be okay with it.

added note: hmmm...they replied. They're okay with the extension. They seem to keep a note that it's my second time requesting for due payment extension. In the meantime, gonna play some Taiko no Tatsujin on the vita. My last day of work is tomorrow.

hah, yeah. and i also heard that if you cancel once you end up on their black list.

Back