S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Both of those are great. That's the first obtainable smirking Goku face for a figuarts figure. I dunno if I should sign up on AliExpress or wait til they hit eBay.

Wow. Both of those are great. That's the first obtainable smirking Goku face for a figuarts figure. I dunno if I should sign up on AliExpress or wait til they hit eBay.

I'm gonna wait for ebay cause ya know your covered

Yeah, the head and arms is usually what Jacksdo sells as their "default" package. Aliexpress isnt great at explaining what you are paying for.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The new recolor has pupils.

I think this is the normal hair. But they have no idea as to when released...

11822523_422181621317781_6617859548236008421_n.jpg

Oh ok, yea. I mentioned them doing the pupils on the recolor pages ago. Im ok with it now, ill have the new one in non saiyin and old in saiyin.

Nice though! Love it when people manage to really put a feeling of movement into a display, you started out well. I can feel the slam lol.

I gotta say, purely in terms of setting up battle poses, it sorta sucks to not be a broly fan and ergo not having him.

He is definitely one of their best figures. I've never been a fan of Broly myself, but he was one of the first Figuarts I picked up. He's at least entertaining in the video games.

The new recolor has pupils.

I think this is the normal hair. But they have no idea as to when released...

11822523_422181621317781_6617859548236008421_n.jpg

That's another Jacksdo head? Holy crap I'm getting both if so. If Tamashii won't do it, Jacksdo will! They're not even bootlegs too so I don't feel bad displaying them

Gonna have to agree with Deano it just looks like they stuck clay on his ends and sanded it down. Also is it just me or does the hair look, gray?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

The regular Trunks head is indeed grey with purple shading, at least on mine, though it isnt as noticeable as that pic shows.

Now THIS:

FB_IMG_1429980754295.jpg

That is the kind of thing I would expect from Jacksdo, but unfortunately thats yet another custom.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1429980758760.jpg
    FB_IMG_1429980758760.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 261
Here is another more dynamic custom headpiece I found a while ago on instagram

image1.jpg

Nah...you think you are...but someone else already bought it before you

you just don't know!

lol well hopefully I get mine b4 everyone else.. so I can show it off & convince others to purchase :lecture

For those that are too lazy to click on the Jacksdo link, here are the full profile photos:

TB1wtZzIFXXXXcUXVXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg
TB2huXreXXXXXblXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!54168077.jpg

The bangs could be a tad bit longer, but otherwise it loox pretty cool & accurate. More hairstyle options is always a good thing, official or unofficial. I expect to see a lot of displays featuring this new piece in the near future

should be getting this soon, keep u guys posted

Nice, looking forward to it!

By the way folks (yes I know its off topic, shoot me) I know some of you are star wars fans, so thought I would share my second bandai model kit with you.

I think they pulled the joints straight from the figuarts molds, because they may as well be identical.

If you dont mind a few hours of cutting and clicking plastic together you cant go wrong with these, and yes, the speeder bike was part of the £30 set.

636e58d1d8418ac32e7ceb2a331aa341.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back