S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yas cool setup Deano. However, would you mind switching up Vegeta & Gohan's poses, I don't like them 😡 thnx

Not falling for it Crisis [emoji14]

Thanks for the comments folks! I realize the flash made the pics look bad, next time no flash [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not falling for it Crisis [emoji14]

Thanks for the comments folks! I realize the flash made the pics look bad, next time no flash [emoji38]

Never trust someone named after crisis

Some questions about anime island:
-Are they reliable?
-And if I preorder a figure that's been up for preorder for a while now but hasn't yet been released (it's the Ultra-Act x Figuarts Ultraman and Figuarts Awakening Goku in my case), does that still guarantee I'll get the figures? Because on anime island I don't see a "presold out" label on those 2 figures, like how bbts and other sites have

4ae002a4b5d71df9fdc55207128a5c99.jpg

Just picked this up from the mailman 5 minutes ago. Wonder if any dbz related song is included. Old psp version did. (It was cha la head cha la)

This is the chinese version by the way...

@ShaneX Do you know what a preorder is? Sorry for the ******* response but you literally answered your own question. And yes they are reliable.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Some questions about anime island:
-Are they reliable?
-And if I preorder a figure that's been up for preorder for a while now but hasn't yet been released (it's the Ultra-Act x Figuarts Ultraman and Figuarts Awakening Goku in my case), does that still guarantee I'll get the figures? Because on anime island I don't see a "presold out" label on those 2 figures, like how bbts and other sites have
Totally safe man. If it isnt marked as sold out on anime island, they still have it available.

Awesome collection Big D!

For me, the best results are obtained when shooting:
- Without using Flash.
- Using tripod.
- Setting the camera to ISO 100.

Everything else can be modified ;)

Another comparative images of Namek Goku:

DSC09222.jpg

DSC09224.jpg

DSC09226.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

@ shonen, clearly you didn't understand the question...but that's okay. Thanks Deano and like the others on here said, great collection. I dig that custom gohan and the shelf with everyone and Vegetto in the middle.

Hands on video for Awakened Goku Figure. Looks really solid. Kind of hoped for more face options. Even a normal goku head would have been nice.

Very solid indeed. Can't wait to get him. I expect getting good poses out of him won't require that much work, just because of how good the sculpt is

Awesome collection Big D!

For me, the best results are obtained when shooting:
- Without using Flash.
- Using tripod.
- Setting the camera to ISO 100.

Everything else can be modified ;)

Another comparative images of Namek Goku:

DSC09222.jpg

DSC09224.jpg

DSC09226.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

That picture of Krillin and Goku just makes me so happy for some reason. It's amazing seeing the consistency in the gi colors between those two. I'd love it if they went back and re-did the older releases to match as well. It'd pretty much be only base Goku as far as gi is concerned since Ultimate Gohan will probably come out in the usual bright orange unfortunately. SDCC SSJ Goku looks fine though since the gi is that shade due to the aura. If they can just keep the gi consistency straight for both normal and SSJ forms, this line would become perfect in my eyes.

That picture of Krillin and Goku just makes me so happy for some reason. It's amazing seeing the consistency in the gi colors between those two. I'd love it if they went back and re-did the older releases to match as well. It'd pretty much be only base Goku as far as gi is concerned since Ultimate Gohan will probably come out in the usual bright orange unfortunately. SDCC SSJ Goku looks fine though since the gi is that shade due to the aura. If they can just keep the gi consistency straight for both normal and SSJ forms, this line would become perfect in my eyes.

I reloaded this tab before reading, and then came back to it a half an hour later. I start reading and think "This is prodigy's post I bet", scroll up, and sure enough. :v

Screenshot_2015-07-25-11-28-14.jpg
This actually made me lol. Blast right to 18's face.
Very aggressive pose, props to out of the box

Back