S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Goku?
e9ecaf58398a60fba0e92bf3b2202dcd.jpg
No
This Goku.
View attachment 199624View attachment 199625 Bulma and Kid Goku will probably sway me to collect the DOD line

That Goku looks like all that fried rice caught up with him.

Lol. I do agree though that DoD cant really seem to get soft goods done correctly. It comes across as overly baggy imo. Vegeta didnt look bad, but they could just as easily molded the jumpsuit and I doubt anyone would have noticed.

Although I was never into "soft-goods" clothing, I predict in the future, that will be the norm. Like 20-30 years from now, action figures will be so incredibly detailed that the clothing will reflect our own. It's just a matter of time.

btw, my DBZ display ver. 2.5 will be complete soon.. stay tuned!

That Bulma looks like the best DOD has done and for the record for people that don't know, they're statues and most definitely NOT in scale with the Figuarts.

Never really liked the line since they're an odd scale and they just can't seem to get the clothing right at all. The MSP line is a much better statue line and scales perfectly with the Figuarts Zero EX clocking in around 1/7 scale.

About the off topic thing, I find it funny that random people that never comment come in to complain about it yet don't contribute a damn thing to the thread. I know you're watching you creepers [emoji48]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

About the off topic thing, I find it funny that random people that never comment come in to complain about it yet don't contribute a damn thing to the thread. I know you're watching you creepers [emoji48]

Yay. I find it funny how they make it sound like we're being inconvenient to them. Because they don't want to have to scroll through everything because they're only here to read others comments.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

That Bulma looks like the best DOD has done and for the record for people that don't know, they're statues and most definitely NOT in scale with the Figuarts.

Never really liked the line since they're an odd scale and they just can't seem to get the clothing right at all. The MSP line is a much better statue line and scales perfectly with the Figuarts Zero EX clocking in around 1/7 scale.

I assume you're referring to me as one of the random creepers. I go here to see DBZ figure news and i have made contributions to discussion,(About 33 to be exact) i just post only when I feel like I have something relevant to say. I'm so sorry I don't have over 1,000 posts like your self and that I'm not too interested any other figures. I guess I should just keep my opinions to myself until reach 1,000 posts. So sorry, sir.:pray: I'll ckeep my opinions to myself until I reach 1,000 posts.

I assume you're referring to me as one of the random creepers. I go here to see DBZ figure news and i have made contributions to discussion,(About 33 to be exact) i just post only when I feel like I have something relevant to say. I'm so sorry I don't have over 1,000 posts like your self and that I'm not too interested any other figures. I guess I should just keep my opinions to myself until reach 1,000 posts. So sorry, sir.:pray: I'll ckeep my opinions to myself until I reach 1,000 posts.

lol nah man its cool, you can say whatever the hell you want just like any of us, regardless of post count. if you don't like the current discussion then you have every right to chime in & say you don't like it, and vice-versa for any of us. this is a DBZ topic, after all, so I can understand why it may get slightly annoying seeing YuGiOh being discussed instead. but at the same time, these are slow news days & down time is expected, so of course we're gonna start to discuss other common interests we may have with each other. my advice is if you don't like what's being talked about, just ignore the topic altogether & bring up something that's DBZ related to get it back on track, or just click out of the discussion & do other productive things until a new announcement is made :wink1:

Everyone has the right to say what they feel, thats what makes this a good forum, however, as has been discussed before, this is NOT a news site, and as such we should not be expected to keep others up to date on things.

We do make sure news is heard, yes, but this isnt our job! If you dont like looking through our discussions feel free to look for said news yourself. Demanding we stick to only what you want to read is unfair to us and a bit selfish tbh.

I get that talk of other figures isnt what you expect, but hey, its not as if it goes on for pages. The Yugi figma was literally mentioned and KPman bit people heads off about it, yet hasnt been back to comment yet? How is that fair?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I wasn't referring to anyone specifically dude, chill lol. I was just saying how certain people (not you) only post to just interject and stir up stuff than actually contributing something. About being off topic, it happens sometimes, we just deal with it. Not a big deal every once in a while. I see avengers, Bruce lee, and superhero stuff posted here all the time that I don't care about and I simply don't comment. If it was aimed at anyone it's the guy that came in, dropped a comment about maybe 5 posts that were off topic and then started this crap. We gravy bro [emoji1]

I wasn't referring to anyone specifically dude, chill lol. I was just saying how certain people (not you) only post to just interject and stir up stuff than actually contributing something. About being off topic, it happens sometimes, we just deal with it. Not a big deal every once in a while. I see avengers, Bruce lee, and superhero stuff posted here all the time that I don't care about and I simply don't comment. If it was aimed at anyone it's the guy that came in, dropped a comment about maybe 5 posts that were off topic and then started this crap. We gravy bro [emoji1]

Yeah I guess I do remember commenting on a Bruce Lee Figuart the other day in this thread. I guess when it interests me it doesn't bother me to go off topic. So I can understand going off topic a little bit. But When I see Marvel.... My god! It is everywhere! I can't escape it!

Yeah I guess I do remember commenting on a Bruce Lee Figuart the other day in this thread. I guess when it interests me it doesn't bother me to go off topic. So I can understand going off topic a little bit. But When I see Marvel.... My god! It is everywhere! I can't escape it!

For real, I see Marvel EVERYWHERE even when there's dedicated threads to it, it always manages to sneak it's way in.

nothing irks me more than seeing this though (and i knew this day would come)

iran man.jpg

hot toys and their obbsession with irun derp

Back