S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I never really got why they started on that in general, and then also started with the alternate universe versions. But I didn't even play that game. They really need to ditch that and go the movie route because hasbro doesn't own the dc licence and it's hasbro that cockblocks tamashii to be released in the us like star wars and avengers. That's why you don't see those at SDCC. DC Collectibles on the other hand doesn't do that as far as I know.

Mattel has the rights to BvS figures so idk if they **** block or not

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Didn't Mattel lose the Batman rights? I heard they did with Arkham Origins at least.

Nope, Mattel got the rights up until justice league. So they even have them for Wonder Woman and suicide squad.

Sanjay Goku lvl 4 release date, Octüberin 2018 I bet!

That still pisses me off how they seem to have cast him aside to the depths of figure purgatory with Nappa and Shenron. We better seem him again before this year is over :tap

I feel like Shenron is gonna be one of those figures they show us every year just to tease us and never release him. Hey guys, you want Shenron right?! Well here he is for one show on display only! You'll see him again next year at some other random event, so stay tuned!

Tamashii jp website has announced a mystery figure for their wonder festival on the 26th of July. I think it's namek goku, hopefully.

image.jpg

I will say it now; premium is BS. Ive been here for years and I refuse to pay a fee to buy or sell when it used to be free to do. I have better things to use my money on, like actual figures!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

now im not a premium freak but to me if you're ever planning to become one then do it out of generosity. not for the extra stuff but to help keep this forum running. it even states that if you're here to only buy/sell then you're better off with ebay. i come from a forum where the community even decided on its own to raise money together to give it to the owner so he could keep it running. if you have a forum with alot of traffic (or/and picture heavy) it can cost you hundreds of dollars/month. plus i know darlord dave use a designer which isnt cheap either. some forums costs thousands of dollars to maintain. getting money from a forum is hard to achieve if at all....

oh and most people are using add block

That still pisses me off how they seem to have cast him aside to the depths of figure purgatory with Nappa and Shenron. We better seem him again before this year is over :tap

I feel like Shenron is gonna be one of those figures they show us every year just to tease us and never release him. Hey guys, you want Shenron right?! Well here he is for one show on display only! You'll see him again next year at some other random event, so stay tuned!

dont play with his heart like that :(

Nope, Mattel got the rights up until justice league. So they even have them for Wonder Woman and suicide squad.

But it's not about having A license, it's about having the MASTER license. Hasbro has the master license on star wars and marvel. As far as I know that means within the confines of what they do, they're the only ones allowed to sell that fully mass marketed and can block competetitors to certain extents (see them blocking bandai). I don't know if Mattel has the master license for DC...

The problem with Namek Goku is that he was caught en masse by scalpers straight out of the gate and even BBTS is selling it over 100$s. They can release namek goku at other events but at this point it seems to me the market has already settled in. Too many people know that too many people are already prepared to pay 100+ prices...

But it's not about having A license, it's about having the MASTER license. Hasbro has the master license on star wars and marvel. As far as I know that means within the confines of what they do, they're the only ones allowed to sell that fully mass marketed and can block competetitors to certain extents (see them blocking bandai). I don't know if Mattel has the master license for DC...

Yay they do Warner Bros. Consumer Products And Mattel Extend Strategic Alliance -- BURBANK, Calif., June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --

I been wanting shenron since they first showed him. I know it will be a big figure so I'm expecting a big price tag which I really don't mind. Hope we does not disappear with Nappa.

Yeah, it's okay, I was only offering it because you guys asked me to. I don't want to break any rules or anyone else to get in trouble either, so I won't offer pieces through sideshow.

Yeah, it's okay, I was only offering it because you guys asked me to. I don't want to break any rules or anyone else to get in trouble either, so I won't offer pieces through sideshow.

Are all of your effects compatible with Tamashii Act 4 stands? I know you mentioned that you use the Obitsu ones

Back