S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hah, i still own you!

but yeah, well said

#nogifs #omg

Lol ty. Also, jep, you and James Cameron, always a bar ahead of me.:gah:

Wait, no gifs!? NOOOO GIIIIFSSSS!???
tumblr_inline_mh8686Kr0H1qz4rgp.gif

This was apparently taken at ACGHK2015 in Hong Kong, first pictures we've seen in a long time that had Buutenks and Buuhan on them, so there's hope they're still going to come out eventually I guess.

MW03Y.jpg
MW05.jpg

Found those on this site : TAG Hobby » ????? SAINT SEIYA

Dam now I really want an advanced frieza. Just do a little more shading on the white. And for an advanced cell just make the green lighter.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Golden Frieza does look good, but all that metallic paint has me worried [emoji14] the purple on final form Frieza was very fragile and prone to flaking. Mines hasnt been moved more than three times since i got him and his knee pad has a bit flaked off.

I do agree on the face; dunno what it is with Frieza but Tamashii doesnt seem to be able to sculpt certain faces without looking over-emphasized!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not interested in variant boo. I think if I were to buy boo, it'd be fat boo or small boo.

I like variants if they're not just reskins or recolors, so I'd love it if they eventually made variants of Frieza in all forms, Cell in all forms and Buu in all forms, those designs in their different forms are all so different they might as well be completely different characters. That said, I have little hope for some of the less loved designs like Frieza's third form (Xeno-Frieza!). Hopefully they'll make a King Cold / Frieza second form so it can be used for both. The first form I'm pretty hopeful they'll make eventually.

As for Buu, well I think they should definitely make Fat Buu since he was the first way we saw him, and Kid Buu is probably going to be made, but I have little hope for Evil/Dark/Thin Buu or Piccolo Buu, for instance hehe. Would be awesome when they release Buuhan if you can take off his gi clothes and click Piccolo's cape around his torso. Instant buy!

Tamashii seems to view villian releases based off what heroes we have. Final form Frieza and Scouter Vegeta for Goku, Perfect Cell for Gohan, android 17 for Piccolo, 18 for Vegeta and the Buus for Vegetto and ultimate Gohan respectively.

16 seems to be the odd one out and was obviously their attempt at gauging larger scale figure interest since Broly cant really be counted, hes just too popular.

That being said, first form Cell is a maybe, with Piccolo, 16 and 17 all fighters for him. Second and third form Frieza for Piccolo, suoer Buu for uktimate Gohan and fat/ kid Buu if ssj3 goku is ever reissued in premium colours.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I still can't believe that toyzinthebox charges $60 for shipping to Germany... Is there nothing I could do about that? That's really ridiculous

11210276.gif

They look good, but what's with the brown smudges on Buutenks?Ooh blood, your posts are great with or without gifs...wait

> no gifs

:horror

those are chocloate smudges cause you know, wait, does buutenks still love chocolate or was that only with fat/super buu?

oh and thank you

tumblr_lnbqudig1B1qdford.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I still can't believe that toyzinthebox charges $60 for shipping to Germany... Is there nothing I could do about that? That's really ridiculous

the shipping price stays the same no matter how big your orders are? if so, buy as many things you can to justify the shipping cost

(i know thats not really an option you're gonna take)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised RK hasn't been here for a while. It usually takes about 2 minutes if you ever talk about ssj3

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Back