S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going to put BIN on them, why bother with eBay? Why not take (my) orders now? Cut out eBay and just get hit with PayPal fees instead of both.

I can take orders from you guys right now, but I'd first like to explain why I went to the ebay focused system.

Before, when I was doing these on personal order, there were several complications. Lots of time went in to communication and management of requests. There got to be enough that people were falling through the cracks, even when I was spending hours every week just dealing with communication, other people were being told that I couldn't handle their request because I was at capacity, and people were getting mad.

Going with the ebay waves improved most of this. Everything was streamlined, I was able to produce more, faster, and the first come first serve nature of it, following schedule announcements so everyone had notice to the minute something would list, was fair.

I really just wanted to reduce hassle and keep things fair.

That being said, It's not a perfect system and I'm not married to it, so if you guys are willing to wait, and take this as a preorder style situation, I'd be willing to take open orders here.

I promised a lot of people I'd have a larger batch of kamehamehas and some other parts up for first come first serve in about a week. I've accounted for producing those pieces in scheduling and they'll be done with by mid to late August.

This means that open orders taken here right now would be scheduled to ship some time between late August and mid September, possibly earlier if things open up.

So if you are interested send me a private message stating what pieces you wanted and at what quantity, as well as your shipping information.

Everything I make now is designed for use with Obitsu multi-stands, which I include with pieces. They are great stands, very versatile, nice modular design.

Kamehameha/Galick Gun with Stand - $31.50 plus shipping.
Special Beam Cannon with stand - $25.50 plus shipping

Damn, those are some reasonable prices frankie! And with a stand to boot! Honestly, not that far away from tamashii effects that deliver less, and lesser quality!

This means that open orders taken here right now would be scheduled to ship some time between late August and mid September, possibly earlier if things open up.

So if you are interested send me a private message stating what pieces you wanted and at what quantity, as well as your shipping information.

Everything I make now is designed for use with Obitsu multi-stands, which I include with pieces. They are great stands, very versatile, nice modular design.

You have a PM. August/Sept.? That's a pretty short pre-order man, especially since I have figures pre-ordered into December at least already. One curiosity, is that price for BOTH Kamehameha/Galick gun combined or each? Because for each I'm totes cool with, but combined that feels absurd!

I can take orders from you guys right now, but I'd first like to explain why I went to the ebay focused system.

Before, when I was doing these on personal order, there were several complications. Lots of time went in to communication and management of requests. There got to be enough that people were falling through the cracks, even when I was spending hours every week just dealing with communication, other people were being told that I couldn't handle their request because I was at capacity, and people were getting mad.

Going with the ebay waves improved most of this. Everything was streamlined, I was able to produce more, faster, and the first come first serve nature of it, following schedule announcements so everyone had notice to the minute something would list, was fair.

I really just wanted to reduce hassle and keep things fair.

That being said, It's not a perfect system and I'm not married to it, so if you guys are willing to wait, and take this as a preorder style situation, I'd be willing to take open orders here.

I promised a lot of people I'd have a larger batch of kamehamehas and some other parts up for first come first serve in about a week. I've accounted for producing those pieces in scheduling and they'll be done with by mid to late August.

Frankie you can do pre orders like others do on this site for custom 1.6 figures.
make a thread, post pictures of the items. Have them pay half by certain date then the other half when the product is done.
people write their names in the comments and you add it to the list. Just make sure you can handle the load so start at with maybe 20 pre orders for wave 1 and when those are done begin wave 2.

I'm sure someone here would even organize the list for you, Frankie. We could put a list together with everyone's names and quantity and PM it to you and that could be your first wave of preorders., might make it easier for you.

You have a PM. August/Sept.? That's a pretty short pre-order man, especially since I have figures pre-ordered into December at least already. One curiosity, is that price for BOTH Kamehameha/Galick gun combined or each? Because for each I'm totes cool with, but combined that feels absurd!

For real, waiting on some January figures, September is nothing...

Damn, I just paid $185 for a mint used Frieza. I thought I would never pay that much for a collectible.

Damn, I just paid $185 for a mint used Frieza. I thought I would never pay that much for a collectible.

I am still on the fence of buying up the older SDCC figures. :( I mean, at this point it's ONLY completion status that I consider it, but they are all pretty much "Too expensive" for what they are to me, yet I still consider it. Granted Piccolo and Vegeta aren't THAT much, but I already have versions of them that are exactly the same outside of paint. On top of that DaTong has made a SDCC Vegeta as well. -_- IT'S A DISEASE!

When I bought my manga Piccolo, sdcc Piccolo was only $80, but I went with manga because he was $30. I just couldn't justify a $50 price difference for a slightly different paint app. That's kind of been my thinking for this entire line. Some of them I just can't justify purchasing.

And aside from the pink arms and blue belt, I actually prefer the paint apps on manga Piccolo, but that's just me.

I am still on the fence of buying up the older SDCC figures. :( I mean, at this point it's ONLY completion status that I consider it, but they are all pretty much "Too expensive" for what they are to me, yet I still consider it. Granted Piccolo and Vegeta aren't THAT much, but I already have versions of them that are exactly the same outside of paint. On top of that DaTong has made a SDCC Vegeta as well. -_- IT'S A DISEASE!

Idk, I personally think the manga coloring is very flat and bland compared to the anime versions hence why I don't collect them, plus that I watched the anime and never read the manga. SDCC Piccolo is AMAZING and he really isn't too much now. Arlian Vegeta is only needed if you care about that one variation but it is skippable. I consider it a legit version of Vegeta and write it off as him just wearing an older, badly painted model of Saiyan armor and his hair being red due to dirtiness from blood splattering on him or Nappa dying it for s**ts and giggles while Vegeta was sleeping.

At least you can use the stand and blast accessories that come with Arlian Vegeta for other figures, and he did fix Scouter Vegeta's leg problem. I still sorta want it cause 1. Vegeta B. SDCC III. completion...like how I still want the original SSJ Vegeta and the SDCC Goku :lol plus, I only paid extra for Broly because my Barnes and Nobles ****ed me over and it was just $85. I've always gotten most of these at a discount, at least.

Man...can't wait to display Goku in fighting poses against Bruce Lee. Just received word that Bruce is coming January 2016.

201595d89ae13195d26c8130cddd8fc5.jpg

I have to agree with prodigy about the Manga vs anime Piccolo. The anime version looks so much better. Same goes for Gohan. I really want doubles of them and the original Trunks but I don't exactly have an extra $400-500 laying around...

Back