S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who here has pre-ordered from Toyz in the box? I have ordered from them before but haven't done any pre-orders with them "yet"...

So who here has pre-ordered from Toyz in the box? I have ordered from them before but haven't done any pre-orders with them "yet"...

first time ever for me . and it was a pre-order with SSJ God 2 Goku and Gold Frieza. I am also wondering how their service is going to be...

If you're in the US, I think Toyz in the Box is the best, speaking from my own point of view of course. I've been buying all of my toys from them since last year and they never failed me.

Pre-orders work like this. When they first put up an item, it will be lower than the minimum suggested retail price. Sometimes the difference is very huge (SSJ Gohan re-issue was $22 I think when I pre-ordered him, now he's $28-$30+), sometimes they're minimal (I pre-ordered New Colored Vegeta and Awakened Goku from them for $39 and $41 each, now they're $40 and $42 respectively I think). The idea is that the earlier you pre-order from them, the more you save.

Pre-orders are paid for on the spot. To me that's fine because I'd rather pay now than later, but other people have varying opinions about this type of pre-order.

As for customer service, they are SUPERB! One time I ordered a Revoltech Lupin from them (he's a part of my childhood). I pre-ordered for around $44 or $46 I think. One day, I received an unexpected email from them stating that they refunded me a couple of dollars. When I asked them why, they said it's because they lowered the price of Lupin and so they returned me the excess money. Isn't that awesome? :D

Another time when their customer services really excelled was when I made a mistake with my pre-orders of Vegeta and Goku. I emailed them, and in under 6 minutes, they solved my issue with no hassle :)

Also, if you receive a damaged item (like how I got a super loose waist Gohan from them), all you need to do is let them know you want a replacement, send the item back to them, and they'll quickly give you a new one. Simple as that :)

FREE Shipping as well if you're in the US :)

I can't really find anything negative about them because all my experiences with them are good. The person handling customer service is very friendly and knowledgeable, the service is very fast (one time I even had Broly delivered to me in just one day!), and everything's just really positive.

The only negative I've heard about is that for international shipping, they can charge a lot.

Anyway I hope my experience with them helped the new Toyz in the Box customers :)

I ordered my Batman and Joker Figuarts from them. I was thoroughly satisfied. Quick, free shipping and well packed.

I have to agree, Toyz is awesome. They're always one of the cheapest and they provide free shipping. Customer service is excellent as well and they usually have a good selection of stuff. Anime Island is awesome as well but I think Toyz takes the cake in more departments than Anime Island. EKnightmedia is great too and MH is cool if you order a good amount of stuff (anything over $140 is free shipping). BBTS sucks, sorry, not sorry (at least for U.S. peeps, much better places out there like the ones listed above).

I have to agree, Toyz is awesome. They're always one of the cheapest and they provide free shipping. Customer service is excellent as well and they usually have a good selection of stuff. Anime Island is awesome as well but I think Toyz takes the cake in more departments than Anime Island. EKnightmedia is great too and MH is cool if you order a good amount of stuff (anything over $140 is free shipping). BBTS sucks, sorry, not sorry (at least for U.S. peeps, much better places out there like the ones listed above).

OK cool guess I'm gonna pre order a few things from them next month then.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

OK cool guess I'm gonna pre order a few things from them next month then.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Of note, they just put into affect as of July first, a new return policy. Any cancelled orders will incur a restocking fee of sorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice job! Did you paint or dye his gi? Is the "scarf" just a modded Cape or did you sculpt it?
Use grape pearl model masters paint with a matte sealer. It's s modded cape with a slight sculpt to the front to make it round. Also had to sculpt more gi to him. I love how it came out, the purple is fantastic! Don't need no sdcc Gohan here [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I bought an extra so I could do the same actually, just hadn't decided if I wanted to paint it or try dying it. That purple is perfect. You did a great job.

Of note, they just put into affect as of July first, a new return policy. Any cancelled orders will incur a restocking fee of sorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not worried about that most of the time I keep my orders anyways....

They're 100% identical, only thing that's different is the box

Exactly. I haven't even taken one of my SDCC ones out of the box because it doesn't even make sense to.

Finished up SolidSnakeBoss' head

1128.png

They're 100% identical, only thing that's different is the box

Exactly. I haven't even taken one of my SDCC ones out of the box because it doesn't even make sense to.

Finished up SolidSnakeBoss' head

1128.png

-----------------------------------

NaaCharlie - Great job on the Gohan. I believe I'd seen it on FB as well. Good work.

Going to be in a meeting for about 4 hours this morning. With my luck, THAT is when Toyz will put up their stock. -_-

Back