S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something interesting from banpresto. The super structure line, Gohan and Piccolo are next. This may be the first time we get a complete Z team if they do Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha.

bp151102.jpg

Z_Fighters.jpg

If you are under 18 and are sensitive to swear/curse words, please do not open the spoiler below. Just wanted to release a bit of anger after an Ebay SDCC 2015 Goku deal somehow didn't work out (unbelievable coincidences, yeah right). Lesson of the Day: Do not use Ebay coupons to purchase important things that might be cancelled by the seller. You will not get your Ebay coupon refunded.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you are under 18 and are sensitive to swear/curse words, please do not open the spoiler below. Just wanted to release a bit of anger after an Ebay SDCC 2015 Goku deal somehow didn't work out (unbelievable coincidences, yeah right). Lesson of the Day: Do not use Ebay coupons to purchase important things that might be cancelled by the seller. You will not get your Ebay coupon refunded.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah i heard what happened. Sorry to hear

I don't care nearly enough for this goku to actually pay 120$ + shipping and import taxes for him.
He is the same old and not very well executed goku mold with a new belt and color. But to each his own.

@Sonny my thoughts exactly. I'll take a bit of inaccuracy over this ridiculous amount. That face were getting with awakened goku anyway.

@surl n wolvie: that really ***in sucks man. Im sorry but tamashii wereidiots if they thought this thing wasn't gonna move like penguins on a waterslide.

@Fat 100 dollars is also my upper limit. Always has been. Went overa small bit only for ssj vegeta 2 years ago, and dont regret that.

I can't believe BBTS price gouged $119.99. They are a good retailer and get plenty of stock and pack well... but the way they jack prices some times...

Here's something interesting from banpresto. The super structure line, Gohan and Piccolo are next. This may be the first time we get a complete Z team if they do Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha.

bp151102.jpg

Z_Fighters.jpg

It looks like they are making that exact image/poster of the Z team .

Amazon's never officially stocked exclusives iirc. The other retailers might but I wouldn't hold your breath for Amazon. They'll just carry it through private sellers and that'd be it

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Bluefin Premium is the best bet at least for U.S. peeps. Just patience is needed. I waited last year for a few weeks to get Vegeta for under $70 at Bluefin cuz I refused to pay over that for that ugly version of him. Ended up paying $65 through Bluefin.

Bluefin Premium is the best bet at least for U.S. peeps. Just patience is needed. I waited last year for a few weeks to get Vegeta for under $70 at Bluefin cuz I refused to pay over that for that ugly version of him. Ended up paying $65 through Bluefin.

Yep. I'm hoping for that . Has anyone asked them about other online retailers ? Any answers ?

Back