S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no more hulk:( only cap . but i have hulk on BBTS . and giL08 do you have to pay right away or pay till its ready to ship on HLJ?
you pay when the item is available in-stock and ready to shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So, here's the opening for Dragon Ball Super. All I gotta say is that I'm really looking forward to this now. Can't believe we're seeing another Dragon Ball series. Would've never guess this would happen in a million years, it's a good time to be a Dragon Ball fan.

Don't click it if you don't want spoilers, although there really isn't anything to be spoiled, but I know some people are sensitive to these things :wink1:

Hmmmmm.......
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm about something I noticed from the opening scenes...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Chinese subs are out for episode 1 of db super. Rewatching it now after watching the raw earlier this morning.

Anyone else notice Gotens had a redesign? His gi doesnt have the blue long-sleeved undershirt throughout that intro.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Chinese subs are out for episode 1 of db super. Rewatching it now after watching the raw earlier this morning.

English as well.

Just got done watching it. It's got the humor of Dragon Ball done right if the first episode is anything to go by.

It's funny you can tell how long people have been on this thread sometimes by how they respond to Blood.:lol

Wtf at the pictures, so is ultimate gohan now truly postponed to a jan 2016 release?

SSJG Goku's gi does look more orange but photography really does change these colors enormously.
@gusgtrrz you say you made them? Do the colours of the gi look different on your photo than in real life? Cause if they don't, wow, they did really change the final product AFTER the official promo pics. I don't think we've ever seen that before.

Yeah I dont get the whole Gohan delay. 4 month delay for a figure that only has a new head and faces? Makes no sense to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe they will gonna put something more

I'm guessing they'll either add some more stuff (extra hands, SSJ head to coincide with the loss of his Ultimate power in RoF) or it's simply to repaint his gi. Can't really do much else to the figure besides those two things. If not, then it's odd why they're pushing it back so far.

Hmmmmm.......
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going off of the information that everyone knows already, I still think the Beerus and Whis scene is simply from before he fell asleep. I don't think Toriyama is gonna retcon his latest movies, but he may just break them into mini-Sagas as sort of a retelling of them for the TV audience since perhaps not everyone has seen the movies. I don't think much will change and the basic plots will remain the same but I'm excited that we'll be learning more about the God lore and the other universes.

I don't believe for a moment ultimate gohan's release content is going to change.

I don't really think so either, but I don't see any other logical reasoning to why they'd push him back so much unless they're gonna change something about him. The extra parts are just wishful thinking but I don't think an updated paint job would be out of the question. They could just be trolling us and pushing him back just for s***ts and giggles or some Bluefin rep REALLY messed up the cards in the display.

well, the date hasn't changed (yet) on their product site

also for people that wanted a list of release dates you can bookmark that link :wave

also for people that wanted a list of release dates you can bookmark that link :wave

lol that's still too much work for people these days. people ask questions that can be answered with a simple google search that would take .1 seconds all the time

Well I just finished watching the first episode of DBS and while nothing much happened outside of what we've already seen in the manga (albeit with a few key differences), I enjoyed it. The theme song and the ending theme are great along with the corresponding animation. It seems like it's gonna be a great series if only judging by the first episode. I feel the show itself is gonna be light hearted comedy mixed in with action but it's gonna be well balanced.

Well I just finished watching the first episode of DBS and while nothing much happened outside of what we've already seen in the manga (albeit with a few key differences), I enjoyed it. The theme song and the ending theme are great along with the corresponding animation. It seems like it's gonna be a great series if only judging by the first episode. I feel the show itself is gonna be light hearted comedy mixed in with action but it's gonna be well balanced.

link plz

PAwlIgixuAJZ8VK58scRzri7GfNOZASMAvgZ0xz51yaZEQbYZPl9KU-kRhV9GO4LQaHC-7mu-sV6JO0yMou1QS-qDe6vRkaOKL0WEuq5aksyuylalvRj0T-ZbQ

slow start but eh. roshi took the show for me!

Back