S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol that's still too much work for people these days. people ask questions that can be answered with a simple google search that would take .1 seconds all the time
Totally this thread sometimes :lol
Yeah I dont get the whole Gohan delay. 4 month delay for a figure that only has a new head and faces? Makes no sense to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Right? Don't get it either. Unless they're tweaking the Goku body...which I doubt..

I honestly think the Gohan Jan 2016 release card is a mess up just like they say the Awakening Goku is available now and is $65.00

Does anyone know what is going on with the BBTS SH figuarts preorders?

The prices they are offering are quite amazing:

$26.99 for reissue goku
$26.99 for reissue gohan
$27.99 for reissue piccolo
No one else has these figures on pre-order anymore, as they became in stock for quite some time in the U.S.

Are these figures actually coming in? Only rarely have I seen BBTS put up preorders that never came through (Enterbay Joker).

BTW is Dragonball Super a continuation of the Z series? So brand new villans?

PAwlIgixuAJZ8VK58scRzri7GfNOZASMAvgZ0xz51yaZEQbYZPl9KU-kRhV9GO4LQaHC-7mu-sV6JO0yMou1QS-qDe6vRkaOKL0WEuq5aksyuylalvRj0T-ZbQ

Great gif.

But so... when is the funimation version coming?

I honestly think the Gohan Jan 2016 release card is a mess up just like they say the Awakening Goku is available now and is $65.00

Occam's razor my friend. Most likely it's just a simple mess up but look at the what it's caused [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what is going on with the BBTS SH figuarts preorders?

The prices they are offering are quite amazing:

$26.99 for reissue goku
$26.99 for reissue gohan
$27.99 for reissue piccolo
No one else has these figures on pre-order anymore, as they became in stock for quite some time in the U.S.

Are these figures actually coming in? Only rarely have I seen BBTS put up preorders that never came through (Enterbay Joker).

BTW is Dragonball Super a continuation of the Z series? So brand new villans?

Uh Ive never actually completed an order with bbts but those prices aren't weird, the reissues are normal releases, they can print dat **** like paper.

Seriously if there's any people I feel sorry for it's those that paid big big prices for any of these 3.

BBTS shipping makes those prices seem a little worse, it's kind of a lot since it's always UPS, unless you put in other figures in the PO. I bought Piccolo around $28 after tax at B&N though, so it's a great deal. I'm still waiting on my Gohan though...I got my Goku for $35 or so at Toys R Us in 2013, but it was a gift from my uncle.

I paid about £50 for Manga Goku about 4 years ago. I actually chose that over the SDCC version which was pretty much the same price :slap

EDIT: £50 is approximately $80

Still holding and waiting to get my preorders in at Animeisland, any one know if they will get them vegeta and BD goku?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Still holding and waiting to get my preorders in at Animeisland, any one know if they will get them vegeta and BD goku?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

They most definitely will, they always do. The figures are going up sometime tomorrow I believe, just in time for the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started collecting and pre-ordered the re-release of Vegeta,Goku,Gohan and Piccolo. I also pre-ordered all the new ones that just went up.

My question is which of the older figures should I pick up before they become even more expensive? Also,are there any of the older ones rumored to be reissued as well? Thanks!!

are you saying that prefer "manga" goku more than sdcc goku (saga freezer)?????? Really?

The shading on the hair seemed very overdone in comparison to the other figures which had been released at that point and I felt the manga version would compliment my display more. I'd just got into collecting and was still using ebay as I didn't know any better. Oh well, I'm really happy with my collection and I'm never going to sell my figures anyway.

Yeah anime island said they would have them up monday when asked on their facebook page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back