S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have set shonen to ignore too. I just want this thread to go back to how it was before, no arguing over stupid little things, no schoolboy "I think I know more than you" crap, just a love of the line and of dragonball. I realize i have been a small part of the problem folks, and I apologise, but I just cant bring myself to stand back and let misinformation spread about stuff. I will calm down, starting now :)

So have we confirmed that Trunks' new jacket has a gloss finish? Sure looks like it.

Yeah, they seem to be going with a gloss and matte finish with these two, rather than the satin and matte we are used to. Trunks trousers are noticably more matte than the old version too.

I have set shonen to ignore too. I just want this thread to go back to how it was before, no arguing over stupid little things, no schoolboy "I think I know more than you" crap, just a love of the line and of dragonball. I realize i have been a small part of the problem folks, and I apologise, but I just cant bring myself to stand back and let misinformation spread about stuff. I will calm down, starting now :)

tumblr_mrn61x54Yr1qcp26yo1_500.gif
:wink1:

No it's fine frankly, this thread was great back when I joined, everyone was pretty chill with each other. Then sometime in 2014, I think somewhere, things got pretty hostile, not sure why. I hate how this thread has gotten due to that schoolboy crap in 2015.

But Deano, manga > anime.
And that's a fact!

Oh dont you start! :lol kidding man, i know you like to joke. Thats the difference, and why I like Blood, even though he is a massive troll ;)

Show me ONE other person who complained about him, any complaints I have seen are directed at the repaints.

i not say that i am not satisfied!-.- just say that could be nice if he come with something more!-.- what is the problem? -.- SS3 Goku Cell Freezer come with alot of things, so i am not see any problem, also they can make the box bigger, like ss3 cell or frieza or piccolo-.- You only want put me down, without any reason!-.- you don´t like me, i do not care, but stop invent excuses! -.-

No it's fine frankly, this thread was great back when I joined, everyone was pretty chill with each other. Then sometime in 2014, I think somewhere, things got pretty hostile, not sure why. I hate how this thread has gotten due to that schoolboy crap in 2015.

It's because dragon ball is cool again. We get a new series, new figures, and a larger and younger fan base.

Younger is fine, im glad other generations have learned about dragonball, but a bit of maturity wouldnt go a miss!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh dont you start! :lol kidding man, i know you like to joke. Thats the difference, and why I like Blood, even though he is a massive troll ;)
Blood is my favorite user in here because of his trolling :lecture he is a best
It's because dragon ball is cool again. We get a new series, new figures, and a larger and younger fan base.
True enough but it doesn't really excuse their behavior. And some of the people from last year weren't young
i not say that i am not satisfied!-.- just say that could be nice if he come with something more!-.- what is the problem? -.- SS3 Goku Cell Freezer come with alot of things, so i am not see any problem, also they can make the box bigger, like ss3 cell or frieza or piccolo-.- You only want put me down, without any reason!-.- you don´t like me, i do not care, but stop invent excuses! -.-
You really don't read things on here do you? :lol Deano doesn't put anyone down, for no reason. So it's you. You proved our points again, that you flip out for no reason, and do not know what you're talking about.

btw I'm pretty sure Big Deano has you on ignore.

Well Big D, since you asked for maturity, I think Vegeta seems about ready to invade Poland... Seriously, who the **** thought of this pose?:lol

Also funny that in all 3 poses with his clenched teeth face, him looking off to the right makes no sense.:lol

Hey I'm from Poland. . .

Is there shading on the body of SSJ Vegeta Premium or is it a straight up blue color? Can't tell with the pics, still love him tho.

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Back