S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8e0ec7195d94555bad3b9b26e8c75360.jpg

Since Goku isn't coming till late July had to also order gohan! Now I've gotta order clothes to get ready for Revival
Of F [emoji2]!

Unlock your inner Z fighter

8e0ec7195d94555bad3b9b26e8c75360.jpg

Since Goku isn't coming till late July had to also order gohan! Now I've gotta order clothes to get ready for ***KATSU NO F [emoji2]!

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Goku is coming this month

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Deano and Angelo for the help with colors. Went with the darkers/purples and now it's coated and drying. Should be good to go by tomorrow AM!

Some Vegetto love:

1611.png

Was having this conversation with someone on Facebook and want to know you guys' opinion: What if the "Advanced Color" labeling coming up was a new branding for the shaded-styled coloring that's been used for anime colored figures so far?

So, basically the trunks and SSJ Vegeta would just be re releases, but from now on the shaded characters like that would be called "advanced" colored.

I'd like to see black and white re-releases of sh figuarts dbz toy line. But Bandai would never have the balls to do that

Coming out really nice, Duckett.

I'd like to see black and white re-releases of sh figuarts dbz toy line. But Bandai would never have the balls to do that

That would include a lot of detailed shading.

So whats the height dif between cell gohan and older namek gohan or the gohan from return of cooler. Any pics would help

It differs. Here's Pre-Cell...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then Cell Games Saga Gohan is around the same height as Krillin. I can't find a picture but when they're on Dende's Lookout after Gohan's defeated Cell. Him and Krilling are standing side-by-side.

Edited: If Tamashii makes Goten, Trunks, and Gotenks, Namek/Frieza and Android Saga Gohan should be possible.

Hey, so I'm new to collecting SHFs, and I was wondering if anyone can explain to me how you can tell which figures are authentic and which are bootlegged because I know there are some convincing bootlegs out there. For example, I just got my hands on Normal Goku off Amazon for a cool $68 and it looks good, but doesn't hurt to consult experienced collectors. Thanks.

I honestly don't like the new art style for Super Saiyan 2 Gohan...

I understand it makes him appear his own age but I'm obviously old fashioned because the original art style is just so ****ing iconic to me.

Hey, so I'm new to collecting SHFs, and I was wondering if anyone can explain to me how you can tell which figures are authentic and which are bootlegged because I know there are some convincing bootlegs out there. For example, I just got my hands on Normal Goku off Amazon for a cool $68 and it looks good, but doesn't hurt to consult experienced collectors. Thanks.

If it doesn't have the Toei Sticker, it's not official.

Toei_Silver_Sticker.png

Edited: It would be best if you took a picture of the product. If you got it from Amazon, it should either have the Funimation sticker, the Bandai symbol, and the Tamashii Nations symbol. Here's an official to compare...

dragonball-z-6-inch-action-figure-s-h-figarts-series-son-goku-pre-order-ships-may-2014-7.gif

There have been people who bought a Goku from Amazon and it turned out to be a bootleg.

Coming out really nice, Duckett.

That would include a lot of detailed shading.

It differs. Here's Pre-Cell...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then Cell Games Saga Gohan is around the same height as Krillin. I can't find a picture but when they're on Dende's Lookout after Gohan's defeated Cell. Him and Krilling are standing side-by-side.

Edited: If Tamashii makes Goten, Trunks, and Gotenks, Namek/Frieza and Android Saga Gohan should be possible.
Thanks for the pics bro. Reason I ask is I'm debating whether to turn my extra gohan into either gohan from return of cooler or him from bojack unbound. But wanted to make sure on the height

Thanks for the pics bro. Reason I ask is I'm debating whether to turn my extra gohan into either gohan from return of cooler or him from bojack unbound. But wanted to make sure on the height

Oh yeah, definitely Bojack Unbound. The easiest one would be from Legendary Super Saiyan. :lol

Can I be a jedi then? [emoji14]

64605c2ff4d85b4f3b12f0370fbaf27d.jpg

i have nothing but love for that mmpr and red ranger set up <3
you were even able to display the three shielded rangers

Re did a few poses hopefully this looks much better.... Once I get Piccolo I can have him 17... But still don't know who to pair with 16 with unless we ever get an 1st form cell or 2nd form Cell...

View attachment 189158

i can see the whole furniture being covered in stand in the near future :D

Okay okay okay... I give in, let's talk about majin vegeta faces. Bringing that **** up, freakin emotional blackmail.

are we still on namek?

Saw this on fb not too long ago. Does it say anything new about zero ex trunks? A release date or price?
et1.jpg

Looks really good TJ! Probably has sdcc Goku beat on colours too!

I appreciate the compliment blood, thanks man! I consider my PR figure collection "complete", well, unless they release Zeo or Time Force, then im back collecting those [emoji14]

Back