S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah, they should shade the hair lighter if anything.

It'd be cool if they made the blue on vegeta darker, the one we have is too light for the anime.

Darker would be good, and give us yellow tipped boots for god sake. I hate how the new Vegeta has the same exact hair mold >_>

Yeah Snake, even more in some cases. SDCC Goku at last check was nearly £500, thats what? $800..... its insane.

Those prices have become outright laughable.

If this is true, I will kill my Datong Vegetas.

Please tape it and put it on yt.

Darker would be good, and give us yellow tipped boots for god sake. I hate how the new Vegeta has the same exact hair mold >_>

Those prices have become outright laughable.

You, me and everyone else who isn't allergic to criticism. And yes, they have.

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out what this "Awakened Goku" is and it has to be battle damaged Namek Goku. Here's why:

The DBZ Kai episode where Goku turns Super Saiyan is called "Awaken, Legendary Warrior! Goku the Super Saiyan!"

I'll bet money it's battle damaged Goku. YAAAAAAAS :rock

Its this Goku.. Calling it now.

latest

you see, patience will get you anything. but nooo people choose to be impatient and buy those bootlegs and talk **** about tamashii and what not....

now where's nappa?! :tap

I have never nor will I ever buy an bootleg, but thats just me..... Now that Vegeta and Trunks are getting re-released I'm getting atleast 2 of each.

It's either that Goku or this one. I place my bets on the one with the shirt since Figuarts Zero already did this one. Either way I'm excited as hell. If it's not any of these two I honestly don't know what else it can be!

View attachment 188287

It's likely the blue shirt one cause it's called super saiyan awakening which most likely means the first time going SSJ.

having the long hair for Trunks would be awesome! Won't hold my breath though.
As for Goku I imagine it is the scene where he transforms for the first time with his shirt on :)

Its entirely possible the Goku will have more faces, but dont expect a smirk, Namek ssj Goku was totally serious and quite angry. As for Trunks and Vegeta, expect something more akin to sdcc. They will be straight repaints, nothing more.

Hah! I'm glad i dont come under the completionist category now, but tbh, I will still get all three, four if ssgss comes out before the end of this year. man, my bank will be be in pain well into next year xD

Hah! I'm glad i dont come under the completionist category now, but tbh, I will still get all three, four if ssgss comes out before the end of this year. man, my bank will be be in pain well into next year xD

Oh yeah same here... Most DBZ releases in a single year thats for sure...

Back