S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol some people will just never be satisfied

Yup pretty much... But I have a feeling its gonna be with the blue shirt. If it didn't say awakening It could be torn shirt but since it says awakening its gotta be him going SSJ for the first time.

Newcomers right now:
tumblr_m60pu7FMCb1qkursg.gif

Completionists right now:
head_e5b587_53674.gif

My face is covered in water right now. It's tears though. Tears of joy. I knew this line would reach Kamen Rider levels one day and that time is now! :yess:

Here ya go man.

224477_1106336509381844_3106686138939160014_n.jpg

Hmm...so the prices for Vegeta and Trunks are around $37 and Goku is going for $45. I'm guessing Trunks and Vegeta will just have minor modifications/recoloring and Goku is probably gonna be pretty epic to fetch that price tag. Even more reason to believe it's gonna be battle damaged Goku. A sculpt like that requires a completely new mold essentially and could probably come with an effect piece to boot.

How many Kamen Riders are there? I would like to see a picture of the whole collection, it is probably insane!
The Kamen Rider line is not very popular here in Brazil but I know it is one of the most popular lines in asia.

How many Kamen Riders are there? I would like to see a picture of the whole collection, it is probably insane!
The Kamen Rider line is not very popular here in Brazil but I know it is one of the most popular lines in asia.

Oh God, I would hazard a guess that no one has the entire collection. Put it this way, a whole display cabinet would probably not fit them all.

EDIT: well, heres a list courtesy of shukuenshinobi, that contains every figuarts made so far, and kamen rider takes up about half the list xD

S.H.Figuarts List | ShukuenShinobi.com

Just wait guys, DBZ is gonna get to that level. Just think about how many characters and transformations there are. So many figure possibilities!

anigif_excited-ron.jpg

I swear I didn't know there were so many... :thud: actually the only one I knew was Kamen Rider Black RX......
how's that possible?, is there a different kamen rider for each episode? XD

so far this year we will have 14 releases of dbz with figuarts,figuarts zero, and figuarts zero ex WOW!

what can i say? xD i prefer without t-shirt...

just like this...View attachment 188295

they can make the t-shirt blue removable.... front part and back part...like Picollo´s cape....

I'm telling ya man its him with the blue shirt being SSJ. If it was called Battle Damaged SSJ then yes that could be a possiblity. But since it says awakening its the first time he went SSJ which he has the blue shirt.

Haha.. Don't get mad at the hustler, get mad at the consumer.

If you could sell salt to a slug, then by all means!

gotta admit, that looks awesome. didn't think they would change anything on the second run, the new colors are interesting.

Back