S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beerus is the only new figure i think is really worth buying ssgss vegeta n goku are jus repaints to me an so is gold frieza, wheres our nappa and SHENRON lol i think we proved that we will buy the bigger characters by now, also i think they should be doin majin vegeta next if anythin but w.e

Exactly like you.... I also think only buy Bills, but ssgssgoku abd ssgssvegeta and godfreezer... I just... I don't know... It's too much fiction! I think...

Awesome that we are getting a Beerus, but where the hell are Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta, Tien, and Yamcha? I hope these key characters don't get completely forgotten about with the new movie and new series...
I agree with you... And also where is s-17 and cooler and janemba and bojack and omega-shenron?????

Now that Dragon Ball Super is about to destroy our lives, the chances of us getting Figuarts Super 17, Cooler, Janemba, etc. in the near future are extremely low. We haven't even got Kid Buu yet, but who knows. SS4 Goku is either coming out late this year/sometime next year or indefinitely put on hold right there with Nappa & Shenron. It's hard to tell what Tamashii will do next

Well I for one am happy we're getting some new figures from the movies... Can't wait til pre-order goes up for Vegeta,Berus, and Jaco!

Honestly i rather have a ssj4 goku than ssgss goku at least its different n looks badass

Ditto. We should be seeing release dates for SSJ4 Goku and the Buu's at SDCC. If not, then that may mean trouble. I don't want them to go the ways of Shenron and Nappa. PLEASE TAMASHII NO!!

Ditto. We should be seeing release dates for SSJ4 Goku and the Buu's at SDCC. If not, then that may mean trouble. I don't want them to go the ways of Shenron and Nappa. PLEASE TAMASHII NO!!

Ssj4 Goku and Super Buu and Vegeta Ssj2 for sdcc 2015... that´s the best for business... because i will buy it all! *_*

I honestly don't see how SSGSS Goku and Vegeta are repaints to people. They're different designs and molds. It's no different than any comic book superhero modifying/altering their uniform. They're going to look the same but there are significant differences.

I'm not interested in seeing any other form of Majin Buu other than Gohan and Gotenks absorbed Super Buu at this point in the line. Maybe Super Buu but they can save that release with Gotenks. I would like Kid Buu to happen but not now.

I doubt they're going to show any other Vegeta at SDCC unless Super Saiyan 4 Goku is given a release date. These releases are going to put us back where we are now with Goku needing another release before another Vegeta is revealed/released.

I may have a difference of opinion when I see the movie but, as far a as a release goes, Jaco can **** himself. Tien would have been a far better release than him even if it's not the design everybody wants.

I honestly don't see how SSGSS Goku and Vegeta are repaints to people. They're different designs and molds. It's no different than any comic book superhero modifying/altering their uniform. They're going to look the same but there are significant differences.

I'm not interested in seeing any other form of Majin Buu other than Gohan and Gotenks absorbed Super Buu at this point in the line. Maybe Super Buu but they can save that release with Gotenks. I would like Kid Buu to happen but not now.

I doubt they're going to show any other Vegeta at SDCC unless Super Saiyan 4 Goku is given a release date. These releases are going to put us back where we are now with Goku needing another release before another Vegeta is revealed/released.

I may have a difference of opinion when I see the movie but, as far a as a release goes, Jaco can **** himself. Tien would have been a far better release than him even if it's not the design everybody wants.

My thoughts exactly! He's cutting into the DBZ releases and he shouldn't. He represents Dragonball Minus too which contradicts the origin story of the entire series. He's wack and that spot should've gone to Whis. Tien would've been fine too and I actually like his new look.

Regarding the "repaints" they're really not. The armor and entire lower half are all reculpts even it's just lines. You brought up a point before about the yellow paint running from the blue hair so now I actually think they really are gonna do a new sculpt for the hair. I feel we always highlight the negative aspects of these figures without looking at the positives. Overall (minus Jaco) this was a fantastic reveal.

You should read the Jaco manga maybe people would appreciate him more if they spent the time and read his manga... I'm happy as hell for Jaco cause it wasn't expected...

You should read the Jaco manga maybe people would appreciate him more if they spent the time and read his manga... I'm happy as hell for Jaco cause it wasn't expected...
Thing is, I HAVE read Jaco, and like I said to Blood, I like the character, but just because he cameo'd in RoF shouldnt mean he takes up a dbz slot. That would be the same as allowing sandland, Neko majin and dr slump characters in the slots just because dbz characters make appearances in them. Make them their own "toriyama line" if anything, but they dont deserve a dragonball slot.

Guess some people don't like them I accept that. But I like Jaco so I'm not bothered....

Thing is, I HAVE read Jaco, and like I said to Blood, I like the character, but just because he cameo'd in RoF shouldnt mean he takes up a dbz slot. That would be the same as allowing sandland, Neko majin and dr slump characters in the slots just because dbz characters make appearances in them. Make them their own "toriyama line" if anything, but they dont deserve a dragonball slot.

I haven't read the manga so I have no reason to hate Jaco but exactly, just cuz he's in the movie doesn't mean he should interfere with the DBZ line. Most likely he'll be a part of Super so that may make it more acceptable but I was just hoping it would be Whis instead. Jaco is still a new character to DBZ fans that people wouldn't even know about unless they read the manga. There's better choices that could've been made but oh well...

Guess some people don't like them I accept that. But I like Jaco so I'm not bothered....

cheers! let's celebrate on all these reveals

wo4TOML.gif

If we only get two buu's it should be Fat Buu (100% sure) and either super buu or KId buu( he's final form so I would prefer kid buu to have all final form DBZ villians ) . I don't want buu-Han or BUU-tenks .

Maybe Jaco will be a recurring character in the new series. He shows up in Xenoverse as a DLC character also lol

Back