S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
latest

I believe that's how he stopped Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Ahh, that makes sense. That scene was quite quick so I must have missed it, nice that Tamashii didnt though.

I can see it now. An SDCC display with Beerus in that pose and the SDCC SSJ3 Goku. Still don't think it's gonna be SSJ3 Goku, but now it's a possibility again.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but SSJGSSJ Vegeta and Beerus don't have the Webshop logo on their nameplates.

I can see it now. An SDCC display with Beerus in that pose and the SDCC SSJ3 Goku. Still don't think it's gonna be SSJ3 Goku, but now it's a possibility again.

Always be a possibility..... I think the wonder of sdcc this year will be that, they release more than one sdcc.... Last years only was 1.... This year could be different.... More! "feed me more" so starting this year i think they will gonna release more than 4 shfiguarts per year... Maybe because people really buy this more than others lines or versions... But to me wonderfull to get what i really want... To me.... That'$ the Be$t for Bu$ine$$

Now this really pisses me off. So Vegeta is going to be #6 in the line now, meaning he won't be released till after Frieza around September. The older pictures show him as #4 he should have been out next month! Besides that I like this a lot such a awesome smile.

Tamashii painted over a Super Saiyan Vegeta head. The yellow is bleeding through on the top point.

Edited: That means, to me, they're still in the process of sculpting the new head. Probably for SDCC.

All those minor details on the outfit...and the lightened peach skin that isn't drenched in dark pink shading (sure, it's a prototype, but I bet the retail release will have lighter skin that matches the recent Goku figures)...this may wind up being my favorite Vegeta in the line. --- Beerus is absolutely perfect. I'm bugged that they didn't keep his upper garment one entire piece but won't complain about it since it seemed like it was never going to come out. can't believe I'm actually staring at it.

Awesome that we are getting a Beerus, but where the hell are Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta, Tien, and Yamcha? I hope these key characters don't get completely forgotten about with the new movie and new series...

Beerus is the only new figure i think is really worth buying ssgss vegeta n goku are jus repaints to me an so is gold frieza, wheres our nappa and SHENRON lol i think we proved that we will buy the bigger characters by now, also i think they should be doin majin vegeta next if anythin but w.e

Its a sound business decision folks, cash in on the new movie that everyone wants to see due to what happens in it. The hype is larger for RoF than it was for BoG, plus, they have new designs to grab which will probably extend into Super aswell. Our other figures will happen, its just that they will be slotted into free spots instead of taking up ALL of them.

Fans WILL want the newest designs for characters, just look at Marvel legends; those come out with new versions every other month and people still snap them up.

Thinking back to my previous statement, by now almost EVERY figure we will get will be a retool of some sort. Majin Vegeta will get similar treatment to this one, if that. Bottom half will be the same Vegeta mold with new toes, top half will be retooled and the arms are likely just to be painted skin tone tbh, like they did with scouter vegetas neck. They have already proved old style Goku will be a retool, and Yamcha (ugh) will literally be that minus the blue weighted clothes and new feet. Tien will use the Goku body as a base, and a Gotenks will likely reuse teen Gohans base. These are all figures that most folks here want aswell.

Yeah, if Kid Buu's prototype isn't at least hinted at this year's SDCC, then that's not a good sign.

Watch them JUST do Fat Buu lol.

I don't think the sdcc will be mexigoku or ssg vegeta, at least, they always show a hint for the sdcc first and the reveal usually nets them good attention. If any of them were the sdcc ex they could've just already said so.

If Mexico gets a retooled goku...well, maybe we WILL get a retooled ssj Vegeta with the boottips and an extra face...

Back