S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC Vegeta is actually really well made and the most unique re color they've done. Even so, it's still one of the fugliest color schemes I've ever laid eyes upon. I only got him so I wouldn't regret it later on if they ever made SDCC Nappa. They BETTER make SDCC Nappa. Arlian Vegeta has no one else to display with [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDCC Vegeta is actually really well made and the most unique re color they've done
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C/p from Facebook response to someone asking for clarification.

"I thinkk the quality is overall better than the original release in terms of joint tightess and stuff, but my scouter doesn't stay on for **** and like I'd said I like what they were going for in terms of the colors but the execution of it all just makes it look very flat. It's more aesthetics than the toy itself"

The plus now is being caught up I hopefully won't have to worry about second hand pricing for stuff like this.

C/p from Facebook response to someone asking for clarification.

"I thinkk the quality is overall better than the original release in terms of joint tightess and stuff, but my scouter doesn't stay on for **** and like I'd said I like what they were going for in terms of the colors but the execution of it all just makes it look very flat. It's more aesthetics than the toy itself"

The plus now is being caught up I hopefully won't have to worry about second hand pricing for stuff like this.

unless one breaks. Then it's back to the searching

i´m not going buy Ughoan GoldGodFreezer and even SSjGodGokuSSj... before Vegetto just only maybe the sdcc... so bad to me this year... *_*

and one thing... the Normal Goku and the Ssj Goku that we have... we can say it becomes from saga Cell and Boo? so not properly a manga....

Images from Akiba Showroom:

17671987965_33d028cae0_c.jpg

17645673536_6a3efff49d_c.jpg

17645670856_0f2599d4ff_c.jpg

17484428310_41951b963a_c.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

Trickery of the light I think. The first photo shows basically zero shading in the hair.

Edit: Opps, i'm going to have to retract my last comment. Yeah indeed the detail in the hair is deffiently and noticeably there. I mistakened the shadows that the light was giving off for possibly detailed shading.:slap

That may be my 2nd favorite Goku figure next to Super Saiyan 4. I can't find anything I don't like about it. The hair sculpt is spectacular.

I attribute to the quality of the photos that blue hair looks different and better, that is why I like the images from toho.seesaa ;)

I painted the 2014's Son Goku with the colors of the exclusive figure and this is the result:

Son%20Goku%20Manga%20amp%20Anime_zpskccqbjcy.jpg

I attribute to the quality of the photos that blue hair looks different and better, that is why I like the images from toho.seesaa ;)

I painted the 2014's Son Goku with the colors of the exclusive figure and this is the result:

Son%20Goku%20Manga%20amp%20Anime_zpskccqbjcy.jpg

He looks amazing with accurate colors. I only pray they continue with this shade of orange and give us older figures in this color. I just wanna see some consistency with this line. That's one thing it's lacking in.

Back