S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Blas is a guy on facebook who has a group called Ageless Geeks and a webstore by the same name. In the last several months he has built himself quite the reputation as a reputable and fair priced dealer of figuarts and other figures... play arts, figmas, etc. Looks like he will have hot toys and such soon too.
I've seen his prices (Angelo once linked me to him) and I think they're solid enough. I'm probably going to order from him in the summer on some figures, like the Injustice Superman.

I'm honestly suspicious of that 1000 claim too...that's 100 hundred, I could believe, but 1000 is crazy. Maybe that is a mistake on someone's part. I don't think he'd lie though.

Oh also, with DaTong moving to Goku and having done SDCC Vegeta (if I'm correct), anyone wonder if they may do their own SDCC Goku? I know the shading on Datong SSJ Goku's hair resembles that of SDCC Goku's hair, but I think it'd be neat.

Went back to my bojack gohan and added some boots from a bootleg krillin. Will probably repaint later, but it adds to the posability, wasnt too great before that.
View attachment 184832

I can't believe this for skipped over... This is gorgeous, man. Great work.

He might of ment 1,000 not 10,000.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

The 10,000 would be more accurate. I believe there's another, larger retailer involved in order to make the request of a run like that and companies so ask for those sized orders to pay off production costs and pad those orders. 1,000 may barely pay the factory off if at all.

The numbers seem high, but it works out because then said retailer will distribute to other retailers as well for resell, meaning I doubt that said retailer/Alex still be the only ones selling it because they'll have to allocate x amount to other stores to bring their personal costs down and make a sellable inventory amount.

Got SDCC Vegeta in today. One one hand, it's nice to be finally 100% with my Figuarts DBZ collection, but on the flip side I think this figure is awful. I like the idea, but the execution is so bad to me.

187.png

yeah the SDCC Vegeta is nothing more than a curiosity. It would've looked way better paired up if they had released Nappa years ago, so then we would've got this variant as one year's SDCC EX

263px-NappaVegetaTerrorOnArlia_.jpg

Now Tamashii gotta play catch-up becuz they didn't realize the DBZ license was a sleeping giant :gah:

@dragonballfan that's a sick collection bruh, although i'm always reminded how extremely cheezy each DBZ title song is :lol
the best one will always be "Rock the Dragon," for obvious reasons

yeah the SDCC Vegeta is nothing more than a curiosity. It would've looked way better paired up if they had released Nappa years ago, so then we would've got this variant as one year's SDCC EX

View attachment 184982

Now Tamashii gotta play catch-up becuz they didn't realize the DBZ license was a sleeping giant :gah:

@dragonballfan that's a sick collection bruh, although i'm always reminded how extremely cheezy each DBZ title song is :lol
the best one will always be "Rock the Dragon," for obvious reasons

Agreed on all accounts... Even rock the dragon... Brings me back!

When did you start?

Last month... Don't judge me. :(

TJ Duckett, how much did you pay for SDCC Vegeta?

$150 shipped. Going rate.

Back