S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My holy grail is Future Trunks. That figure set a precedent that i doubt will be matched in any future release which is why I just rolled the dice on this:
S H Figuarts Dragon Ball Trunks PVC Figure Bandai | eBay
Seller has 0 feedback which makes it seem like I just made the worst decision ever but I couldn't resist....
Should be here by Wednesday next week if I didn't just get trolled. Fingers will be crossed until then.

As far as my holy grail that has not been released i'd have to say Gogeta.

VERY NICE PRICE!! I miss out on all the great deals. I didn't know Janemba was so wanted.:hi5:

VERY NICE PRICE!! I miss out on all the great deals. I didn't know Janemba was so wanted.:hi5:

Well I'm not convinced that I'll actually receive it but I can dream... Haha
I guess we would need Janemba if we get Gogeta and he would make an excellent figure.

Ok, so we have a translation of his "exclusivity", read this:

The exclusive product will not be distributed nationwide and can only be purchased at the event Tamashii Nations Gallery Mexico 2015.

"Nationwide" gives me hope, that tells me that it wont be released within Mexico, which lends further to the idea of this being an early glimpse at the sdcc exclusive or a later release for this year, minus the exclusive face.

OH, and finally, a better look at datong ssj Goku, that hair looks good! Not as much as sdcc Goku, but enough to fit in with the others.

$_57.JPG

OH, and finally, a better look at datong ssj Goku, that hair looks good! Not as much as sdcc Goku, but enough to fit in with the others.

View attachment 184772
That hair is popping though. Might just get it solely for that. Have those tales from the crypt arms still.
Well I'm not convinced that I'll actually receive it but I can dream... Haha
I guess we would need Janemba if we get Gogeta and he would make an excellent figure.
One could only wish. Personally, I take towards Gogeta more than Vegetto, he seems kinda incomplete to me for some reason. Like the Destiny Gundam to the Freedom.

Well the guy did screw me over on Trunks, but luckly I got an refund so all is good.... Just will be looking a bit longer for Trunks...

Sorry to hear that man, I hate those kinds of people. Why do they bother? with places like paypal they cant win, you always get your money back :/

Sorry to hear that man, I hate those kinds of people. Why do they bother? with places like paypal they cant win, you always get your money back :/

Yeah had a feeling after no updates for a week.... Oh well.... Back to looking for deals...

Well the guy did screw me over on Trunks, but luckly I got an refund so all is good.... Just will be looking a bit longer for Trunks...
I think most of us have been there at some point with this line - I was last year. Still, I know your pain

With a slight adjust in the eyes the exclusive face looks like the first time that Goku turns into a Super Saiyan, and for me it's another face:

Exclusive%20Face%20RT_zpsfhjoo0kf.jpg

Of course it lacks the damaged clothing and the spiky hair.

Im still expecting the box to be replaced and the face to either be removed or changed for sdcc. It makes no sense to spend thousands on a new mold for literally a face and belt for a figure that will probably make them hundreds if they are lucky, judging by how limited he will be. This figure will be repurposed, I guarantee it.

I could very well see them just releasing a manga version of this Goku as a regular web exclusive. Simply lighten up the shading, different box, and remove the "exclusive" face. Just like you said, it's pointless to release such a popular version of the main character only to have him very limited to this specific market. It would make no sense business-wise if they didn't re-use this Goku. It'd be like they don't want to make money, just silly.

They could also reuse this body to make SSJGod Goku. Would just need a new head since they probably won't skinny the body up and the sash from the normal Goku. Saiyan Saga Goku as well by just replacing the kanji. We have NOT seen the last of this mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a slight adjust in the eyes the exclusive face looks like the first time that Goku turns into a Super Saiyan, and for me it's another face:

Exclusive%20Face%20RT_zpsfhjoo0kf.jpg

Of course it lacks the damaged clothing and the spiky hair.

I know, I honestly thought of that as soon as I saw the picture of the face when it was revealed.

We might to be on to something guys... Alex might be able to get his hands on some mexico Goku's... But only if he's able to order 10,000

Last edited:
Back