S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fun popcorn flick however the constant one-liners & witty quips throughout the entire script are annoying. It's like there should be a *ba-dum-tsss* at the end of each one-liner that was said

I keep reading it's one of those movies you should watch twice or 3 times to fully appreciate it (which is sometimes true with blockbuster movies, you catch things here n there that you may have missed the first time watching it). I'll catch it online later tonight, maybe my opinion will change for the better. But I wouldn't say it "sucked" by any means. Oh yeah, and X-Men Quicksilver>>>Avengers Quicksilver. Sorry Marvel Studios but it's true.

Fantastic Four, on the other hand... yikes

Oh yeah, and X-Men Quicksilver>>>Avengers Quicksilver. Sorry Marvel Studios but it's true.

What, you no like your anti-heroes with bad eastern european accents?

I was totally disappointed in how they chose to represent Quicksilver's super speed. After DoFP, I had too high of expectations for the character.

Oh yeah, and X-Men Quicksilver>>>Avengers Quicksilver. Sorry Marvel Studios but it's true.

Ha! I knew I wasn't alone on that :hi5: people on this forum gave me **** for it, but I knew I wasnt' alone.

Also yeah...Fantastic Four...there's a reason only Human Torch made it out of there to become Captain America while the other three disappeared.

It's a fun popcorn flick however the constant one-liners & witty quips throughout the entire script are annoying. It's like there should be a *ba-dum-tsss* at the end of each one-liner that was said

I keep reading it's one of those movies you should watch twice or 3 times to fully appreciate it (which is sometimes true with blockbuster movies, you catch things here n there that you may have missed the first time watching it). I'll catch it online later tonight, maybe my opinion will change for the better. But I wouldn't say it "sucked" by any means. Oh yeah, and X-Men Quicksilver>>>Avengers Quicksilver. Sorry Marvel Studios but it's true.

Don't think this is the place to get into it much but pretty much this^. MCU QS was an annoying brat - yeah I did see that comink. No you're not alone FSLAR, in fact, overall speaking, we're in the majority, just not on this board apparently, not that surprised. Even plenty of marvel loving critics admit DoFP is in nearly every way the better version. Especially on a technical level that's just clear.
My 2 cents (there aren't actual spoilers in here ftr, just for space saving):
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes yes yes
WP_20150502_12_51_37_Pro.jpg

Very cool! Where did you get that Broly?

Spoiler Spoiler:

My apologies for bringing this topic into the forum, everybody!

Has anyone tried buying things from eknightmedia? What do you guys think of them? I'm trying to buy a couple figures from them. They seem to be cheaper I don't really pre order but they have gohan with the red belt going for like 28 bucks free shipping. Pre order.

Has anyone tried buying things from eknightmedia? What do you guys think of them? I'm trying to buy a couple figures from them. They seem to be cheaper I don't really pre order but they have gohan with the red belt going for like 28 bucks free shipping. Pre order.

They're over 9000% legit. I've used them tons of times and they provide fast shipping, excellent customer service, and great packaging. You can also buy things from them through their Amazon store front as well. They've usually got the cheapest prices as well though ToyintheBox and AnimeIsland have em beat sometimes.

Christ, be careful with eknightmedia. They gyped me on a Play Arts Kai action figure and sent me chocolate eggs instead around this time last year :cuss: I emailed them about this and sent pics, and they never responded. Amazon had to intervene to refund me.

Christ, be careful with eknightmedia. They gyped me on a Play Arts Kai action figure and sent me chocolate eggs instead around this time last year :cuss: I emailed them about this and sent pics, and they never responded. Amazon had to intervene to refund me.

Were they Cadbury or Kinder Surprise?

@Ang Thanks, briefly:
Spoiler Spoiler:

@Ang & Sil
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ordered a few things from them, awesome service. Never had a problem with them

gift of my seller ^^

Seriously? That's an awesome seller! The Super Saiyan 4 Broly looks adorable and diabolical at the same time.

Do you have any thoughts about Vegito?

@Ang Thanks, briefly:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Fat **** dude you really nailed that. That internet thing, so true totally didn't realise tha.:lol And icw what Ang said:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Fat **** dude you really nailed that. That internet thing, so true totally didn't realise tha.:lol And icw what Ang said:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back