S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily it'll be this very tien sinve the guy in charge loves the cell saga hence all the figs so I doubt he'll skip this one since this was an iconic 2 part episode

Tien_Majin_Buu_Saga.JPG

I really like the look of Buu saga Tien as well, but there's no way we're getting that one.

Edit: But I'm more than content with cell saga Tien. He was fighting his steroid addiction hard then, real hard. Dude was jacked.

View attachment 181572

I really like the look of Buu saga Tien as well, but there's no way we're getting that one.

Edit: But I'm more than content with cell saga Tien. He was fighting his steroid addiction hard then, real hard. Dude was jacked.

But it is here he is more stronger.... and yamcha i would like it like saga Cell because more stronger than saiyan saga... and future trunks like he fight against broly in the movie 8 and ssj 2 vegeta.
So for me could happen bcause i want it. Something that i realli don't care is gotenks... for me this character shouldn't exist... Isn't possible bcame ssj hving 7 and 8 years and even with fusion hve the strengh ssj3-.- not make sense... Its for that reason i not want... But ok tamashii release him for who want.(just for you not say i'm bad).

BBTS just put gold frieza and god goku up for sale for $39.99 if anybody wanted to buy from them

I'm pretty sure the Goku hair and the Trunks figure were made by Apink Sant (https://www.facebook.com/apink.sant?fref=ts). I made a post that referenced his work last year.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't say this with any certainty but I think some of his customs were featured at some sort of fan event in Indonesia last year.

[Dokumentasi] Forum SHFIndo Team Medan 1st Gathering ~ The Largest Indonesian SHFiguarts Community

So...I think what we see in the earlier pic isn't a formal convention but rather a fan gathering that features Apink Sant's work.

just checked Apink Sant's profile page again, the Trunks is definitely his.

10431682_382081131965005_2059243312522849455_n.jpg

I honestly believe they are going to make a Resurrection of F Vegeta. Especially if they're going to use the same hair mold for a Buu Saga Vegeta.

The only thing that's throwing me off is that they haven't revealed him yet. I was thinking they would have done something similar to the Avengers where it was one right after another.

Even the Funimation moderator said Goku AND Vegeta are getting new transformations. So I don't think it's much of a surprise at this point.

I'm pretty sure the Goku hair and the Trunks figure were made by Apink Sant (https://www.facebook.com/apink.sant?fref=ts). I made a post that referenced his work last year.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't say this with any certainty but I think some of his customs were featured at some sort of fan event in Indonesia last year.

[Dokumentasi] Forum SHFIndo Team Medan 1st Gathering ~ The Largest Indonesian SHFiguarts Community

So...I think what we see in the earlier pic isn't a formal convention but rather a fan gathering that features Apink Sant's work.

just checked Apink Sant's profile page again, the Trunks is definitely his.

10431682_382081131965005_2059243312522849455_n.jpg

body looks mind blowing good too bad the face didn't get the same treatment and ruins the overall view for me:(
pink flesh tone with a yellow toned head :slap

The paint job on the body of that Trunks looks like the original pic of the SSJ Vegeta figure. I wish the one we got looked like this:
SH-Figurarts-Super-Saiyan-Vegeta-2.jpg

Someone from another forum requested to see what the Datong SSJ3 Goku head would look like on a Normal Goku body, so I'll go share it here as well :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back