S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHHMMM now thtas an idea, clear blue head. If i was to get my friend to cast gokus and Vegetas (whenever he's out) would u guys be willing to buy some casts??? Im trying to encourage casting figuarts/import things but he still feels the demand wont be there to justify making a cast. So if i can get enough people on board I can show him and he'd be down. I know a lot of you know how to do polls, maybe u can start one.......ideas are gokus god hair to make clear blue, gokus reg head to pain red, 18s head to turn into trunks, goha to paint black same with vegeta. Thinks like that to save us the money to just buy a KO or another full figure. Shoot even vegetos foot with boot tips if possible. Lemme know what u guys think

I would be down for that.

I would say they have him planned and at SDCC we will see him. Since Tamashi has said that they have BIG PLANS for DBZ at SDCC.

Yeah, he's definitely planned at the very least. It would be so stupid to not release him. If they don't unveil him soon, it'll be at SDCC along with whatever other goodies they have. I'm calling a Trunks, a Vegeta, and maybe a villain or two. Nappa please :pray:

You're welcome guys!

I didn't watch the clip, because I want to wait until the film is released, but I'm glad you guys are so enthusiastic! I'm really hoping they show it at a theater that's close to where I live. I've listened to some reviews and they got me so stoked for it! The way people are describing Vegeta, I'm going to be really sad if they don't make a Super Cyan God Vegeta in Figuarts form. I still think they will!

VOTE FOR NAPPA

hope.png.gif

LATE 2015? EARLY 2016

early 2016 please !!!!!

The weird thing about that picture with trunks is that it's indonesia sh figuarts maybe a clue ? Idk? Or maybe they put that custom trunks up there for fun ?

When is sdcc?

And can sdcc dbz figuarts be bought online?

This year it's July 8-12. You had to buy tickets months ago though, so unless you got connections, it's a no go :(

The exclusives usually go up on regular retailers like BBTS, ToyintheBox, etc. but with a premium. They also go up on the Bluefin Premium website for about $20 above retail. Then, there's always eBay. Typically if you act quickly (within the first month) you can get the exclusive for $60-$80 through these channels.

This year it's July 8-12. You had to buy tickets months ago though, so unless you got connections, it's a no go :(

The exclusives usually go up on regular retailers like BBTS, ToyintheBox, etc. but with a premium. They also go up on the Bluefin Premium website for about $20 above retail. Then, there's always eBay. Typically if you act quickly (within the first month) you can get the exclusive for $60-$80 through these channels.

and amazon?

I'm die for know the sdcc dbz for this year (*_*) if only release a repaint just ssj 3 can be. Upcoming must be super buu and Vegeta Ssj 2 and Trunks (like he fight against Broly movie 8)(*_*). I would be happy with that and who knows if yamcha with pua and/or ten-shin-han with chaotzu. That must be the upcoming. The main event that every one talk until now....

I'm die for know the sdcc dbz for this year (*_*) if only release a repaint just ssj 3 can be. Upcoming must be super buu and Vegeta Ssj 2 and Trunks (like he fight against Broly movie 8)(*_*). I would be happy with that and who knows if yamcha with pua and/or ten-shin-han with chaotzu. That must be the upcoming. The main event that every one talk until now....

I wouldn't exactly consider Tien and Yamcha a main event :lol although I eventually want them to be released for completion's sake. They'll be released with something big that will help sell them. I'd say for Yamcha/Puar and Tien/Chiao they should be released around the time when a Saiyan/Namek Saga figure is released *coughOGGokucough*

tumblr_m1c2xhq3Bo1rq0olko1_500.jpg

A Tien release has to come with tri-beam hands, right? It just wouldn't be Tien without them.

Panel was a lot of fun. Got to hear Kamehameha and Final Flash in person.

Edited: Resurrection of F hasn't started dubbing stage yet. Sean was surprised how the Japanese had no idea how big the Dragon Ball Z fan base was in America. Especially the voice actors.

Back