S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be a satisfactory SDCC EX? They don't have a lot of options fellas

View attachment 181411

Yeah something like that would be simple and perfect. Boot tipped Vegeta/Trunks with Normal and SSJ heads.

They could literally re-use the Super Saiyan Vegeta body, re-use the appropriate Vegeta/Trunks heads, and slip on the Vegito feet. No repainting required!

10906378_10206836717780095_1089237808045589600_n.jpg

1472009_10206836718020101_5889352824600589872_n.jpg

11160072_872376532824106_4818203904586657212_o.jpg

Doesn't look bad in these pics although I wish the hair was lighter blue or at least had some shading to it. Gi should be orange, not red, but oh well, not like they'l change it. Still looks sweet though

Best thing I've found for cleaning figures is make up brushes. Wouldn't recommend buying them in front of your wife though, mine got a bit annoyed when she realised my make up brushes cost more than hers :lol

Really like the combination of colours on Goku.

Doesn't look bad in these pics although I wish the hair was lighter blue or at least had some shading to it. Gi should be orange, not red, but oh well, not like they'l change it. Still looks sweet though

Yep I'm not gonna complain...

i believe you need to calibrate your screen colors cause it shows dark orange on mine o_O

dorange.png

Those photos of Ultimate Gohan are fantastic. The neck is a better fit, the skin tone on the face doesn't stand out, and the hair is very nice. The hair on Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku is so detailed! I'm loving the look of them a lot more than the photos Tamashii put out.

Talked to a representative from Bluefin. They've decided on a SDCC Exclusive, he said we'll love it, and Bluefin/Tamashii are aware that they're running low from Manga to Anime SDCC Exclusives.

i believe you need to calibrate your screen colors cause it shows dark orange on mine o_O

dorange.png

Lol red orange to be precise. The pics of the actual figure look MUCH better than the promo pics. Except for a few minor things that could've been done better, these RoF figures look fantastic. RoF Vegeta anytime Tamashii...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to a representative from Bluefin. They've decided on a SDCC Exclusive, he said we'll love it, and Bluefin/Tamashii are aware that they're running low from Manga to Anime SDCC Exclusives.

I wonder if one of us correctly guessed it already..?

Those photos of Ultimate Gohan are fantastic. The neck is a better fit, the skin tone on the face doesn't stand out, and the hair is very nice. The hair on Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku is so detailed! I'm loving the look of them a lot more than the photos Tamashii put out.

Nice! Any hints to what it could be maybe? What else did they tell you? I need to know more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I can't be the only one that would love this Gohan in figuarts form...

dbkai_card__9_kid_gohan_by_bejitsu-d5nqmb3.jpg

Last edited:
Back