S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd be the same way. I'd probably mess something up and drive myself nuts!

Here were the options for Vegeta that Orbital made for us last year, if you're interested. I, myself, was hoping for the platinum blond look. Boo arc Vegeta should have a regular release, but I'm sure all of us would bought an early exclusive version and then bought the standard release. DC and Marvel does that for their SDCC exclusives:

SDCCVegetas_zps28e8b1a4.jpg

SDCCVegetas2_zps5221fcd8.jpg

I also prefer the brighter gi colors for SSJ3 Goku. I can understand they went the route with all the shadows to mimic the appearance in the manga, but honestly...why does he have the shadows? He's surrounded by bright flames and usually fighting outside on bright sunny days in most of the scenes he's been SSJ3...there's no WAY that much shadow is being cast on him. :lol

If they did a platinum blonde on one figure I'd want em to re-do it on all the figures. I like consistency and apparently Tamashii doesn't (just look at the different shaded gi's they've been giving us). If they're ever able to at least re-release the Saiyans and in essence start over, I'd definitely prefer the platinum over the yellow. It's more accurate to the show and looks unique from the hundreds of other Dragonball figures in the market.

Battle-damage DBZ Figuarts are the dream figures a lot of us want! :clap

Start with this one please Tamashii:

Goku_ssj_on_namek_manga_col_by_BK_8.jpg

For now, we've got the Figuarts Zero line for battle damaged. They could always do SDCC battle damaged figures though if they don't wanna do regular releases.

For Majin Vegeta, they could release a "clean" version and simply include battle damaged limbs that you can swap out. Majin Vegeta is mainly battle damaged but none of their current releases are sold as such. Technically Android 16 includes a battle damaged limb, or should I say head?

It would be great if they could do this as an exclusive battle damaged two pack and then give us two decked out normal releases. Or better yet, allow more Goku and Vegeta releases a year; no matter what, folks will buy:

0dab0f1bfc1fe27f7bc58af730dd94a5.jpg

It would be great if they could do this as an exclusive battle damaged two pack and then give us two decked out normal releases. Or better yet, allow more Goku and Vegeta releases a year; no matter what, folks will buy:

View attachment 181322

We all know they don't mind releasing as many Goku's as they can, now Vegeta is a different story! It's like they're scared to release Vegeta figures.

We all know they don't mind releasing as many Goku's as they can, now Vegeta is a different story! It's like they're scared to release Vegeta figures.
I think he's way more popular in 'murica than in Japan. We westerners like our anti-heroes.

I think he's way more popular in 'murica than in Japan. We westerners like our anti-heroes.

I'm sure we'll get atleast a few more Vegeta's.... So far if you count both Zeros and Figuarts: SSJ,Scouter,SDCC14,Super Vegeta,Galick Gun Vegeta.. I'm sure at SDCC we will see ROF Vegeta.

As much as I like the thought of some form of SS3 Goku or an SS Vegeta variant at SDCC I'm still quietly hoping we see this revealed as the 2015 SDCC exclusive (or at least a future SDCC exclusive). Inaccuracies aside it's another "perfect" SDCC release, unnecessary, easy to skip, yet still something a lot of people would be excited to get.

20140913_2253331_zpsmdnrdcfc.jpg

I'm still getting two Vegettos. One Super Saiyan with the effect beam (which looks so awesome :yess: ) and normal with crossed arms.

The final product looks to have turned out solid, especially the beam. I was worried we were gonna have a repeat of Normal Goku's kamehaha effect :lol

I'm on the fense about getting another vegetto simply bc of the amount of releases slated for this year :/

I can't get over how well that effect came out for Vegito. Very cool. It doesn't seem that the face is as smirkish from the photos. Maybe it's the lighting?

My list for this year's releases is ****ing ridiculous. The only month I have free from my pre-orders is December and that's because nothing has been announced for November yet. Little Caesars $5 pizza has become my staple food.

Back