S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at Orbital Frame's source website and noticed the price for Ultimate Gohan will be 4,104 yen which comes out to around $35. So I'm guessing it'll only include faces, hands, and the body. Honestly, if it were to stay at that current price, I'm not disappointed at all.

Awesome! Personal opinion/review?

Well first thing's first, it's obviously the best articulated 16 ever made. The paint is spot-on and there are no loose joints, at least with mine. However as other people have said it does feel a bit rushed, like it's missing a few items. They could've easily included a Stage Act 4 stand, or maybe an extra hand with a bird perched on the index finger. And yeah, maybe an inch 1/2 taller. But still, it's the best articulated 16 we're ever gonna get so I'm happy to add it to the collection!

I would like a regular Super Buu to go along with Ultimate Gohan. Gotenks absorbed Super Buu just pisses me off because that was essentially the downfall of Gohan's unlocked achievement.

An odd choice for sure. Why they would go with Gohan absorbed Super Buu over Kid Buu or Fat Buu is beyond me...

Think we'll ever see Shin?

Wug1zKE.gif

You never know.. anything is possible at this point. I was always under the impression that we would only be getting the "final form" of each villain, so I was shocked when they revealed Buuhan & Buutenks.

Just like me^^ i prefer Super Buu than others Buu
Same! ✋but I am happy they are doing two versions (hopefully) of him that go very well with the character we have or will get (gotenks?) I just hope this line keeps growing and ultimately expands into something huge! I know I'll keep buying them as long as they make em:)

I'm hoping for pictures of Scouter Vegeta, Arlia Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Vegeta soon.

I had no idea datong is doing an arlia Vegeta... They gotta do Trunks.

How would you feel about datong doing their own molds? Would you buy a datong Nappa before tamashii releases him?

Well first thing's first, it's obviously the best articulated 16 ever made. The paint is spot-on and there are no loose joints, at least with mine. However as other people have said it does feel a bit rushed, like it's missing a few items. They could've easily included a Stage Act 4 stand, or maybe an extra hand with a bird perched on the index finger. And yeah, maybe an inch 1/2 taller. But still, it's the best articulated 16 we're ever gonna get so I'm happy to add it to the collection!

Yeah, the articulation on the figure looks amazing from reviews. I'm glad it delivers in those categories. I think they definitely could have included blast effects for his Hell's Flash. Even if they were similar to Iron Man's blasts. Sweet, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks, crisis!

An odd choice for sure. Why they would go with Gohan absorbed Super Buu over Kid Buu or Fat Buu is beyond me...

Gohan absorbed Super Buu makes sense with Vegito but I hope that doesn't leave out the other forms for the foreseeable future. If Gotenks were released, I would hope Super Buu tags along with him. If Buu Saga Vegeta is released, I would hope Kid Buu tags along with him. If Mr. Buu is released, I would hope Mr. Hercule tags along with him. I feel those would be great, if not the best, sells close together.

You never know.. anything is possible at this point. I was always under the impression that we would only be getting the "final form" of each villain, so I was shocked when they revealed Buuhan & Buutenks.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the villains. Whether it be final form or most powerful form. For example, Final Form Frieza isn't the most powerful. Isn't that only at 70%?

Just like me^^ i prefer Super Buu than others Buu

Same! ✋but I am happy they are doing two versions (hopefully) of him that go very well with the character we have or will get (gotenks?) I just hope this line keeps growing and ultimately expands into something huge! I know I'll keep buying them as long as they make em:)

Super Buu is ****ing crazy. It's why I really liked seeing Ultimate Gohan out power him in everything.

The only excitement I actually had from seeing Gotenks absorbed Super Buu was thinking that hopefully they had a previous vest to work from; Gotenks. If you take a look at the history of the series, especially a picture of release-to-release, it has grown quite a lot. Let's just hope the momentum doesn't stop any time soon!

I had no idea datong is doing an arlia Vegeta... They gotta do Trunks.

How would you feel about datong doing their own molds? Would you buy a datong Nappa before tamashii releases him?

At first, I thought it was weird that they were doing Arlia Vegeta but it makes sense since they're already producing Scouter Vegeta. I wish they would have done SDCC Goku. That would have been crazy to see bootlegged. Trunks would be nice to see them try. Honestly, if they have to do it from scratch, I would like to see actual improvements on the figure rather than a basic duplicate but that's not necessarily what bootleggers are.

Hm, it depends on the mold. Datong still has problems with the loose articulation. If there's anything that I would like to see Datong accomplish that Tamashii hasn't, it would be a Super Saiyan 2 Goku head with a Super Saiyan smirk face. If they were able to produce a great quality version of those, they would sell like crazy.

All-in-all, I would take Tamashii's S.H. Figuarts over Datong any day if it was easily accessible BUT I wouldn't mind seeing Datong try something fresh on their own.

That's exactly how I felt when they first announced these guys. I was thinking if they were gonna announce any Buu first it would be Kid Buu. Maybe even Super Buu. Then they shock us with Super Buu's forms. It's not possible that they'll just release these two forms of Buu and NOT release the base figure itself. Buu is gonna be the most complete figure to date. I just hope they go back and do the same for Frieza and Cell.

At first, I thought it was weird that they were doing Arlia Vegeta but it makes sense since they're already producing Scouter Vegeta. I wish they would have done SDCC Goku. That would have been crazy to see bootlegged. Trunks would be nice to see them try. Honestly, if they have to do it from scratch, I would like to see actual improvements on the figure rather than a basic duplicate but that's not necessarily what bootleggers are.

Hm, it depends on the mold. Datong still has problems with the loose articulation. If there's anything that I would like to see Datong accomplish that Tamashii hasn't, it would be a Super Saiyan 2 Goku head with a Super Saiyan smirk face. If they were able to produce a great quality version of those, they would sell like crazy.

All-in-all, I would take Tamashii's S.H. Figuarts over Datong any day if it was easily accessible BUT I wouldn't mind seeing Datong try something fresh on their own.

I would love to see them do SDCC Goku. Not only for the fact that I can finally get my anime accurate Goku body molds but also that SDCC Goku price will drop. If it falls under $200 I'd probably take the opportunity to buy up some of them for myself instead of going for the Datong ones.

They should definitly do some different molds akin to the Jacksdo Trunks head. That head turned out amazing, I'd love to see what other characters they do that Tamashii hasn't. Maybe it'll persuade Tamashii to release their own versions as well to screw over Datong

That's exactly how I felt when they first announced these guys. I was thinking if they were gonna announce any Buu first it would be Kid Buu. Maybe even Super Buu. Then they shock us with Super Buu's forms. It's not possible that they'll just release these two forms of Buu and NOT release the base figure itself. Buu is gonna be the most complete figure to date. I just hope they go back and do the same for Frieza and Cell.

Don't jinx it! :gah:

Depending on when they potentially release Frieza's new transformation and Gotenks/Gohan absorbed Buu, Frieza may be tied with Majin Buu. ...Well, only if Evil Buu counts, I guess.

Edited: Nevermind, I could easily see Buu having more releases than Frieza. Tamashii would never make the 2nd and 3rd form for Frieza.

Here's my updated collection, new addition is the awesome deal I got on the time capsule and the KO ss vegeta with black hair.
53fc077694daa02e51909534aef43846.jpg

I would love to see them do SDCC Goku. Not only for the fact that I can finally get my anime accurate Goku body molds but also that SDCC Goku price will drop. If it falls under $200 I'd probably take the opportunity to buy up some of them for myself instead of going for the Datong ones.

They should definitly do some different molds akin to the Jacksdo Trunks head. That head turned out amazing, I'd love to see what other characters they do that Tamashii hasn't. Maybe it'll persuade Tamashii to release their own versions as well to screw over Datong

I know, I would like to own a body molds of the figure. Even if it were bootlegged. Oddly enough, the prices don't seem to drop when bootlegs are released. Super Saiyan Vegeta's price never lowered at all, I believe.

I forgot about the Jacksdo Trunks head! Good call. That's what I'm hoping for, if done correctly, competition brings out the best of others.

Very nice, wolvie! Are you planning to collect all releases in the line or just specific ones?

Would be cool if some one released this Trunks even if it were not by bandai

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428364162044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428364162044.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 257
Sure is a long haired trunks with the pony tail and ssj head with the pony tail

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Back