S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is about $79.99 and the second one is $39.99. Cool thing is you can either have them sitting on a table or attach them to your wall.

now why dafuq do they have no tall doors like that on their bestas! :gah:

oh and sil, i found the perfect desk for you!

Spoiler Spoiler:

now if only i knew what the name of the desk is and where he bought it i'd buy it

Cybergundam has confirmed that Ultimate Son Gohan comes out in September, so for me it is a fact :yess:

I would be more excited for ultimate Gohan if he were rocking his kai outfit.
Ultimate+gohan+gt+ssj+gohan+_c11e746d64b05d3fcf543f4a76df06f8.jpg

This just seems like the laziest release ever. I feel like they had a bunch of Goku molds laying around and thought, "what can we do with these?" Perhaps the faces/heads and accessories will make up for it.

[/CENTER]

I would be more excited for ultimate Gohan if he were rocking his kai outfit.
View attachment 177565

This just seems like the laziest release ever. I feel like they had a bunch of Goku molds laying around and thought, "what can we do with these?" Perhaps the faces/heads and accessories will make up for it.

You got a better chance of getting a Yardrat Goku before this ever came out.

by the way, look who just joined the party

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
image1.jpeg

I ordered him on the 3rd, arrived 3 days later :D

I'm wondering what Gohan will come with bar extra faces (we've only seen serious and shouting)...I don't remember him doing many ki attacks besides maybe a kamehaha. I'd love him in that purple gi too with an SSJ head to boot

In regards to Gohan, Tamashii decided on the correct attire. Z-Sword/Mystic Gohan didn't fight anybody and the grown up Piccolo attire was used more for training.

You could argue that you could have taken the head from either of those releases and put it on the Goku body. Although, if you don't want to waste Normal Goku's body for Gohan and sacrificing Goku, you would have to resort to using the Manga Super Saiyan Goku body and that wouldn't have looked good at all for Ultimate Gohan.

I'm just hoping the Ultimate Gohan release will be $35 if it comes with one head, a few faces, few hands, and a body. I doubt we'll get any other accessories.

Edited:
Datong mold, Angelo?

I believe so. There were more pictures...

Spoiler Spoiler:

OH MAN - Bring on the bootlegs!

I feel bad buying these but I couldn't acquire the earlier figures like frieza/cell because I wasn't collecting at the time and the 2ndary/scalper market for these OEM are just crazy. Nevermind.. I don't feel bad!

Gohan did fight Broly in that Gi though actually, in Broly - Second Coming, so there's that. Saiyaman fought Dabura and Fat Buu, but either way, Mystic Gohan does work a bit better.

A purple gi Gohan wouldn't be too tough to customize anyway.

- Buy an extra Mystic Gohan
- Buy an extra Super Saiyan 4 Goku when he comes out
- Swap the lower halves of the two figures
- Paint!

Of course, for accuracy you'd have to cut out the undershirt on Gohan and sculpt the chest muscles. But you could also be (reasonably?) lazy and simply paint the shirt red to match the belt and cuffs of the pants.

Plus, if you swap the lower halves this way, then with some creative hair trimming on the Goku figure (or a head swap with some sculpting) you'd be in sight of a custom SS4 Gohan, if you're so inclined.

Yeah, I've been planning to do this. :lol

:lol

I'm thinking the only reason we got Mystic Gohan in the first place is because of the reusable Goku body.

Think we'll ever see Shin?

View attachment 177574

****, I hope so. He's high up on my list for non-Z-Fighters that I would like to see made into S.H. Figuarts.

OH MAN - Bring on the bootlegs!

I feel bad buying these but I couldn't acquire the earlier figures like frieza/cell because I wasn't collecting at the time and the 2ndary/scalper market for these OEM are just crazy. Nevermind.. I don't feel bad!

Yeah, as long as neither one of them are possible re-issues from Tamashii, don't feel bad. IF any of them were officially re-released, I would gladly buy them in place of my bootlegs.

Edited:
Holy Vegetas!

I can't tell if that's Arlia Vegeta or Scouter Vegeta. It seems too dark for Arlia but too light for Scouter. The Super Saiyan 3 Goku heads in that picture are interesting because they don't seem to have any yellow spray to them. Hopefully they don't eventually spray them and leave them alone.

I'm hoping for pictures of Scouter Vegeta, Arlia Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Vegeta soon.

Edited: The person who posted those pictures did comment stated that the body paint will change. I'm guessing they're referring to Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Of course, for accuracy you'd have to cut out the undershirt on Gohan and sculpt the chest muscles. But you could also be (reasonably?) lazy and simply paint the shirt red to match the belt and cuffs of the pants.

You could just repaint Piccolo's torso and save yourself the sculpting.

I would like a regular Super Buu to go along with Ultimate Gohan. Gotenks absorbed Super Buu just pisses me off because that was essentially the downfall of Gohan's unlocked achievement.

Back