S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gashapons, static figures in the 2"-3" range. Some of them have become rather expensive...I was tempted to start collecting them as I received one and was very impressed by it but I was driven away almost immediately when I saw a Krillin listed for $30.

Awesome, thanks. Yeah, I looked them up and saw that they weren't necessarily cheap. They seem to be good quality. Too bad they weren't similar to Heroclix where you can pay a few cents for most of them.

that makes us together forever alone

yik4gKR6T.gif

2d1jne0.jpg

**** this RNG bull****! I'm going to set my copy of xenoverse on ****ing fire! I've been trying to get super electric strike for 4 ****ing days. Keeping piccolo alive is a struggle all by itself. And forget about the fact that every ****ing event in the ****ing game is ****ing random, so even when I play it just right and keep piccolo and vegeta alive, most of the time, it still won't trigger the ultimate finish. And even when I get the ultimate finish with a Z it still gives me ****ing nothing. I've killed 18 first and then 17, I've killed 17 with an ultimate, killed18 with an ultimate, I've even killed them both with an ultimate at the same time. ****ing nothing... horse**** I'm done with this game...

/rant

Getting clothes equipment is worse. I'm trying to get Broly's clothes and when I DO get a clothes equipment drop, it's the wrong one! I have 2 - 3 of almost everything else BUT equipment for his freaking feet!

If you're having trouble keeping Piccolo alive, go back to that Parallel Quest later when you're powered up.

I don't think I posted a pic yet of all my statue's lined up. Well here they are...

11071035_10153180992584346_574298205109152024_n.jpg

Sweetness. :goodpost:

Noooo!! i don't spot any 16s.. anyone spot him?

They're already going out to retailers. The person who took this picture was picking up their Android 16 stock.

Edited: Few people on the Facebook page have said their Amazon orders are being shipped. Mine hasn't, yet.

When ordering from Amazon do they come with the original brown shipping box ?

Yeah. Every Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts I ordered from Amazon came in the brown shipping box, other than re-issues of course.

They're already going out to retailers. The person who took this picture was picking up their Android 16 stock.

Edited: Few people on the Facebook page have said their Amazon orders are being shipped. Mine hasn't, yet.
I picked mine up last weekend but it is the Japanese version and not coming from Bluefin. Paid $120 (Canadian) plus tax at Toys Square. Normally, I'd prefer to save the cash and wait for the Bluefin release but their delays are getting irritating. (Yes. I know about the recent port strike)

I picked mine up last weekend but it is the Japanese version and not coming from Bluefin. Paid $120 (Canadian) plus tax at Toys Square. Normally, I'd prefer to save the cash and wait for the Bluefin release but their delays are getting irritating. (Yes. I know about the recent port strike)

It's understandable. I would have done the exact same thing if it were Super Saiyan 4 Goku. If I could, I would pull an "iPhone/PS4/Xbox One release" and stay outside Tamashii until they opened the doors.

Here's Son Goku Bootleg/Left, Official/Right comparison...

10612988_966043580081450_8087914034889351980_n.jpg

Then other pictures of the bootleg...

11102656_966043760081432_378585600722286874_n.jpg

11102620_966043586748116_1366094094228437940_n.jpg

19825_966043830081425_9067220111264250878_n.jpg

11081430_966043823414759_3381865694750126622_n.jpg

11050822_966043856748089_3889139611658295352_n.jpg

Depending on future releases, I may get one of these for the head and the energy effect.

Pictures by Marco Oliveir on Facebook

Edited: I have heard that Datong is coming out with the Normal, Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3 heads of Goku. So that'll be interesting to see.

That Goku isn't bad for $20... it looks as though the chest had originally been blue but painted over with skin tone. Did you paint it or did it come like that?

The thing with bootlegs is that the quality of the paint may be negligence to some people, however the real difference in quality is instantly recognizable when you pick the figure up and pose it. The real ones are just made so much better.

The energy effect looks equally shoddy in both versions tho. That's one big improvement bandai could make to future releases: better energy effects.

That Goku isn't bad for $20... it looks as though the chest had originally been blue but painted over with skin tone. Did you paint it or did it come like that?

The thing with bootlegs is that the quality of the paint may be negligence to some people, however the real difference in quality is instantly recognizable when you pick the figure up and pose it. The real ones are just made so much better.

The energy effect looks equally shoddy in both versions tho. That's one big improvement bandai could make to future releases: better energy effects.

I didn't buy it so I'm assuming it came like that.

Oh, definitely. There's honestly no argument on the official S.H. Figuarts' quality trumping over the bootlegs'.

Vegeta's energy effects are by far my favorite. I wish we had multiple colors of them.

What is Datong eBay name ?

There's no eBay name for Datong. It's the company that produces the bootlegs. You should be able to type in "Datong Figuarts" and get results.

Back