S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Good, uninflated prices , haha. I also grabbed a SHF Frieza for $90 from a vendor

I'm hoping they show up at C2E2. That's an awesome price on Frieza!

I'd be interested in a final flash.

What would that look like?

Well gonna be getting Android 17/18 in the next week or so.. Had no choice but to list my Batman Ht's on ebay... Since no one on here seems to be intrested in them or in the FB Groups I posted... Hopefully the fee's are not too much....

Have you found any places for good prices? I don't think the eBay fees will be that bad. Hope everything goes well!

If they ever re-release SSJ Vegeta with boot tips they should definitely include a Final Flash to differentiate it more. That's one of my top 3 scenes with Vegeta

I would rather they focus on a Super Vegeta sculpt than a re-release with boot tips and an energy effect.

But he never said his signature moves which i find phony as ****.

Yes he did. He does a Big Bang Attack at the end of the fight and yells, "BIG BANG ATTACK".

He doesn't unveil final flash until the cell saga, right?

Yes he did. He does a Big Bang Attack at the end of the fight and yells, "BIG BANG ATTACK".

He doesn't unveil final flash until the cell saga, right?

thats not even official its DBZ abridged
this was the original which he didn't say it at all

What would that look like?

Well, I'm not really a fan of how the Zero line handled the final flash. I mean, yeah the smoke looks cool and the figure itself has some great detail, but the final flash doesn't really look anything like that. I think this is what they were going for:
Final_FLash_(7).JPG
fair enough, but not really close.

I think it should look something like Vegeto's effect:
figvegito6.jpg
but WAY bigger, with arcing yellow ki like the Vegeta picture above.

I think I now gonna look for an Android 19 toy just so I can intentionally mess it up in a SS Vegeta display

thats not even official its DBZ abridged
this was the original which he didn't say it at all

Oh I see what you're saying. I thought you meant he didn't call big bang attack in the tfs dub.

Even in funimation Vegeta called his attacks on occasion. He definitely called final flash on Cell, a couple times...

Either way, a dub is a dub, Funimation or ocean or fourstar aren't the original. And in the origjnal Japanese version Vegeta called big bang attack on android 19. I'm mobile so I can't post a vid but it's on youtube.

Toriyama wrote all of Vegeta's attacks in English. I guess he thought it made him sound more villainous.

EDIT: Here it is

TFS is not a "dub" it is a parody. At most it is a fandub.

But yeah pretty much everywhere except Funimation Vegeta says the name of his attack in that scene.

TFS is absolutely a dub. So what if it's also a parody? It's a complete dub done by a team of filmmakers, who happen to be fans. The team even re-animates the character's mouths to sync with the new dialogue. Their process is quite in-depth. I grew up on funimation but the dialogue they wrote was atrocious, just awful. At least tfs gives the characters and events some levity.

You can call it a fandub if you choose, but its not licensed and cannot be counted among the official dubs, like Funimation, Ocean, Japanese, and others.

I'm not trying to talk down TFS, I'm just saying its not part of the official product and can't be counted in certain discussions.

Well, I'm not really a fan of how the Zero line handled the final flash. I mean, yeah the smoke looks cool and the figure itself has some great detail, but the final flash doesn't really look anything like that. I think this is what they were going for:
View attachment 177140
fair enough, but not really close.

I think it should look something like Vegeto's effect:
View attachment 177141
but WAY bigger, with arcing yellow ki like the Vegeta picture above.

That would be pretty cool. The problem I've always had with thinking about ki/energy effects is whether it should be in the Power Up Stage or the Blast Stage.

I would ****ing love to see an energy effect this big compared to an S.H. Figuarts but in different colors...

DBZ2_Vegeta_grosseboule.jpg

Interesting question for everybody. If there was one current figure in this line that you could improve, which one would it be and why?

Not changing the actual version of the figure but the sculpt, the articulation, the accessories, and etc.

Back