S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate everybody using spoilers! Thank you! With that said, trying to avoid the spoilers leaves me...

View attachment 176467

that makes us together forever alone

yik4gKR6T.gif

Even $95 is too much for ssj3 Goku imo. That is one fugly lookin figure. What is with that brownish-yellow gi? Did chi chi apply a fresh coat of vomit just before battle? And he can't stand up on his own because he's disabled by his We Love the 80s hairdo... lame.

EDIT: Ah! Remember those db figuarts rock band pictures from a while back? I forgot who posted them. But I think we found our lead singer. Gotta do some White Snake covers tho.

My other two reviews are up now guys... Hoping to Get Trunks and 17 later this month...

PICCOLO Review

100% FREEZA

It would be great if tamashii trolled us today with some fake April fools figuarts announcements. With prototype pics and everything lol

Dudes, check out the new figuarts Hulk pictures. I mean, they really stepped it up. They could ****ing use that upper body for Nappa straight up repainted. I want Nappa in armour and they've said only nappa theyd release was armoured, but damn, hulk looks so awesome.

Yeah I seen the Avengers and star wars figuarts and they looked amazing! Hulk actually looks like they took the CGI and segmented it for articulation. The face is as spot on as any figuart ive seen so far.

Hulk looks great. That Cap is pretty rad too. The only one I'm not really crazy about is Thor. That hair...

EDIT: Check out the mark 45 (on the right) next to mark 43
immark456.jpg

Do you guys now if hulk is up for pre-order yet or any of the avengers for that matter.

Anyone can help me? I want Buy a Patch Logo King Kaio Symbol but big, not small.... because i want to make the Goku´s uniform just like him and not that Sh#$ everyone sell (T-shirt)

so please if anyone could help me, will gonna be nice!

Thank you

**** this RNG bull****! I'm going to set my copy of xenoverse on ****ing fire! I've been trying to get super electric strike for 4 ****ing days. Keeping piccolo alive is a struggle all by itself. And forget about the fact that every ****ing event in the ****ing game is ****ing random, so even when I play it just right and keep piccolo and vegeta alive, most of the time, it still won't trigger the ultimate finish. And even when I get the ultimate finish with a Z it still gives me ****ing nothing. I've killed 18 first and then 17, I've killed 17 with an ultimate, killed18 with an ultimate, I've even killed them both with an ultimate at the same time. ****ing nothing... horse**** I'm done with this game...

/rant

Xenoverse is very RNG with drop rates. It pisses me off so much.

The Avengers Figuarts are up for pre-order tomorrow... well they should be anyway.

And really.. that's how revival of F ends? Buu turns him into a birthday cake and eats him? WEAK

Xenoverse is very RNG with drop rates. It pisses me off so much.

The Avengers Figuarts are up for pre-order tomorrow... well they should be anyway.

And really.. that's how revival of F ends? Buu turns him into a birthday cake and eats him? WEAK

That might be a better ending...

**** this RNG bull****! I'm going to set my copy of xenoverse on ****ing fire! I've been trying to get super electric strike for 4 ****ing days. Keeping piccolo alive is a struggle all by itself. And forget about the fact that every ****ing event in the ****ing game is ****ing random, so even when I play it just right and keep piccolo and vegeta alive, most of the time, it still won't trigger the ultimate finish. And even when I get the ultimate finish with a Z it still gives me ****ing nothing. I've killed 18 first and then 17, I've killed 17 with an ultimate, killed18 with an ultimate, I've even killed them both with an ultimate at the same time. ****ing nothing... horse**** I'm done with this game...

/rant

but you're able to replay the mission over and over again, right? it's unlimited?

Back