S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think they are true a lot of YouTube videos about it .

I think I remember that a while ago but forgot. I've seen Rousey's fights and she's awesome. Kind of cool that she's a big DBZ and anime fan. There's a picture of her from Halloween dressed as Sailor Moon.

Quite a few American celebrities are comic fans and I think fewer are anime fans though we hear about it more often nowadays. Different generations I suppose. Another big DBZ fan I know of is Madison Ivy. She talks a lot about DBZ on her Twitter.

Oh....Don't google her at work. :lol

I found the Sailor Moon pics of Ronda and it's amazing how someone so cute is so absolutely dangerous. Speaking of dangerous Google searching Ms. Rousey is definitely NSFW.

When they do an Majin Vegeta FiguArts Zero. I really hope they go with this pose and look... All Battle damaged and bloody...

vegeta1.jpg

Great pictures, Psycho! I can't believe how amazing those figures look up close.

When are we gonna get ANY figure news at all?
Spoiler Spoiler:

To me, unless proven otherwise, it's clear they're not going to announce either Ultimate Gohan, Super Buu, or Super Saiyan 4 Goku before the Resurrection of F figures. I have a feeling they're going to announce them closer mid/late April once the movie has been out in theaters for awhile.

Spoiler Spoiler:

According to people who seen it Dbz revival of F spoilers don't click if you don't want to know

Spoiler Spoiler:

I decided to read this and
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Well...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Krec, Prodigy, Fat Hotel

Thing with RoF is...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

just my 2 cents

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

just my 2 cents

Spoiler Spoiler:

but just in general, if I don't like something, be it a turn, a twist, a plot device, a character's look, whatever, doesn't matter, I'm not gonna be thankful for that at all. I have no use for that particular thing. I don't need more dragonball content per se at all to discuss. I have not a shred of desire to discuss a franchise whose content I don't like. In fact if it's something I don't like, it just annoys me, like GT. Even whether it's canon or not doesn't make that much of a difference. I'm not constantly on forums discussing DB, I don't care for what if's etc and whether they're resolved, if they're resolved in a way I don't like. And that is the risk of adding material, with anything. Many films and/or series are imo lessened by their sequels. Take True Blood, I loved that show's first 3 seasons, and even leaving much unanswered, I'd still now rather it'd ben cancelled back then, thasn the ****ing **** mess we got for 4 more seasons after it.

I'll appreciate about RoF what I have to appreciate and I'll be thankful for those things, but not for things that I don't like. Now if Toriyama being busy with dragonball is the reason this figure line exists, that's another thing. But I don't think it is, it's DBKai that made tamashii do a few of these, and honestly, do we really think they'd have never released any db figure? And the foreign market interest, way before BoG, invigorated and practically made this line alive. So no, I don't have to be thankful that Toriyama makes more material for DB necessarily at all. Only the things I appreciate about it.

@Fathotel
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

but just in general, if I don't like something, be it a turn, a twist, a plot device, a character's look, whatever, doesn't matter, I'm not gonna be thankful for that at all. I have no use for that particular thing. I don't need more dragonball content per se at all to discuss. I have not a shred of desire to discuss a franchise whose content I don't like. In fact if it's something I don't like, it just annoys me, like GT. Even whether it's canon or not doesn't make that much of a difference. I'm not constantly on forums discussing DB, I don't care for what if's etc and whether they're resolved, if they're resolved in a way I don't like. And that is the risk of adding material, with anything. Many films and/or series are imo lessened by their sequels. Take True Blood, I loved that show's first 3 seasons, and even leaving much unanswered, I'd still now rather it'd ben cancelled back then, thasn the ****ing **** mess we got for 4 more seasons after it.

I'll appreciate about RoF what I have to appreciate and I'll be thankful for those things, but not for things that I don't like. Now if Toriyama being busy with dragonball is the reason this figure line exists, that's another thing. But I don't think it is, it's DBKai that made tamashii do a few of these, and honestly, do we really think they'd have never released any db figure? And the foreign market interest, way before BoG, invigorated and practically made this line alive. So no, I don't have to be thankful that Toriyama makes more material for DB necessarily at all. Only the things I appreciate.

:goodpost:

And if they make RoF Vegeta and we can wait at least 2 more years or more for buu era vegeta, **** that. Than Toriyama's new material just blocks an iconic character release.

It;s the same with this han solo origin film that apparently is coming. Like, seriously, that could hurt a lot of people. Even just recasting him. Honestly, leave iconic things alone unless you truly, TRULY see a way to make them MORE iconic, and thats very rare.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back