S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

but just in general, if I don't like something, be it a turn, a twist, a plot device, a character's look, whatever, doesn't matter, I'm not gonna be thankful for that at all. I have no use for that particular thing. I don't need more dragonball content per se at all to discuss. I have not a shred of desire to discuss a franchise whose content I don't like. In fact if it's something I don't like, it just annoys me, like GT. Even whether it's canon or not doesn't make that much of a difference. I'm not constantly on forums discussing DB, I don't care for what if's etc and whether they're resolved, if they're resolved in a way I don't like. And that is the risk of adding material, with anything. Many films and/or series are imo lessened by their sequels. Take True Blood, I loved that show's first 3 seasons, and even leaving much unanswered, I'd still now rather it'd ben cancelled back then, thasn the ****ing **** mess we got for 4 more seasons after it.

I'll appreciate about RoF what I have to appreciate and I'll be thankful for those things, but not for things that I don't like. Now if Toriyama being busy with dragonball is the reason this figure line exists, that's another thing. But I don't think it is, it's DBKai that made tamashii do a few of these, and honestly, do we really think they'd have never released any db figure? And the foreign market interest, way before BoG, invigorated and practically made this line alive. So no, I don't have to be thankful that Toriyama makes more material for DB necessarily at all. Only the things I appreciate about it.

@Fathotel
Spoiler Spoiler:

Even if you aren't thankful, you're still interested or else you wouldn't be sharing your opinion about it & just ignore the topic of RoF discussion altogether :wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interest doesn't equate gratefulness dude. And if the entire film would be **** imo, I'm gonna do my best to ignore the F'ing (ooooh pun) **** out of it. It'll have brought me nothing but annoyance would that be the case. I sure as **** ain't grateful for that scenario.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I appreciate everybody using spoilers! Thank you! With that said, trying to avoid the spoilers leaves me...

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.jpg

All I can say is that the film takes a serious turn. Obviously I wont say what, but there is an element most people will have a strong opinion about. It could be anything, but it is a turn that will make most respond strongly one way or the other. There is also an endscene that has equally impacting implications, possibly. So if thats the type of thing you really dont want spoiled, than yeah it's worth to muster the discipline. Only nonspoiling advice I can give...

Imo BoG had less spoilable things to it then from what I gather about RoF now. So, yeah, be cautious if you really really care about this movie.

Everything up until the end of the movie I'm gonna like but I'm glad that I know what to expect now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All I can say is that the film takes a serious turn. Obviously I wont say what, but there is an element most people will have a strong opinion about. It could be anything, but it is a turn that will make most respond strongly one way or the other. There is also an endscene that has equally impacting implications, possibly. So if thats the type of thing you really dont want spoiled, than yeah it's worth to muster the discipline. Only nonspoiling advice I can give...

Imo BoG had less spoilable things to it then from what I gather about RoF now. So, yeah, be cautious if you really really care about this movie.

That sounds pretty cool in terms that people will have a strong connection/opinion with the film, whether it be good or bad. Those usually are the movies that stay in a lot of people's minds more often than others, at least for me. I appreciate the non-spoiler response, Sil!

Just to put into perspective, The Avengers had less spoilable aspects than Battle of Gods to me. I'm trying to steer clear of it but if it happens, it happens. I'm trying to at least wait until it's online with subtitles.

There is a U.S. seller that has 16 in stock on Amazon for $69.99 with free shipping. This is good news! Hopefully some more sellers start receiving their stock.

Gashapons, static figures in the 2"-3" range. Some of them have become rather expensive...I was tempted to start collecting them as I received one and was very impressed by it but I was driven away almost immediately when I saw a Krillin listed for $30.

Back