S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how in a car the speedometer can go up to like 140mph? But you almost always don't go past 80 or 90
That's the equivalent of going SSj3.. it's better to just stick to ssj1 or 2

Alright guys I'm starting to post my listings on eBay seller name is 1987predator. I'm putting them in lots so I can try to sell all my stuff, if ur interested take a look I'm think they are pretty good deals, u know I hate scalpers but I'm trying to at least make my money back as I did pay some high prices on some of these, I do hope to one day return to collecting as I've met some great folks doin so, thanks guys

8c541d5b8319173b1f73be563f2e5b9c.jpg

Couldn't wait. Had to buy. Deciding on cancelling or sell amazon preorder.

Alright guys I'm starting to post my listings on eBay seller name is 1987predator. I'm putting them in lots so I can try to sell all my stuff, if ur interested take a look I'm think they are pretty good deals, u know I hate scalpers but I'm trying to at least make my money back as I did pay some high prices on some of these, I do hope to one day return to collecting as I've met some great folks doin so, thanks guys
$365 buy it now for sdcc piccolo, sdcc gohan and regular goku... not a bad price considering sdcc gohan goes for 250-300 by himself. I hope they get snatched up.

Hiya....Brand new here....But gots lots of figs already :)...Maybe I'll upload later...Just wanted to let ya guys know about a deal I just saw on another website:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Uncut (Dubbed) - FREE Rental via Xbox Video
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Uncut is available to rent for FREE this weekend via Xbox Video.

Add it to your account this weekend.

Once added, you will have 14 days to watch the film.

Watching it now :clap

are there any pics of Vegetto and his accessories?

About ten pages back or so there was video of figuarts vegito that showed off the figure in different poses and all his accessories but you can also just look up "sh figuarts vegito out da box" or something like that on youtube to see it

You know how in a car the speedometer can go up to like 140mph? But you almost always don't go past 80 or 90
That's the equivalent of going SSj3.. it's better to just stick to ssj1 or 2

I just wondered, if nappa goes ssj3, does he get a really long moustache?

I wont say specifics of the new film but from reading spoilers Vegeta will definitely be the main character in it. I have a feeling he will finally catch up to Goku in terms of power in this film.

I wont say specifics of the new film but from reading spoilers Vegeta will definitely be the main character in it. I have a feeling he will finally catch up to Goku in terms of power in this film.

Thats what I'm hoping let Vegeta shine for once...

Been reading the manga for the new frieza film in the trailers it seems Goku doesn't go SS when fighting frieza hoping he isn't playing with frieza in this .

Been reading the manga for the new frieza film in the trailers it seems Goku doesn't go SS when fighting frieza hoping he isn't playing with frieza in this .

links plz

Well, guys, due to a non-paying winning bidder, I have relisted my Trunks figure. The auction is starting at $.99.

Back