S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes to you Butcher! I hope everything works out for you!

Angelo, those pictures look awesome! I'm not collecting them, but they sure did a fantastic job sculpting them.

I agree with you FatHotei. Piccolo kept wearing his "Demon" gi and Ten still wore his clothes from the psychopath Crane school. He even refused to wear Roshi's emblem, because he still considered himself part of the Cranes despite never wanting to see his master again. Heck, Gohan wore both the demon gi in the Cell Games, kept his Saiyan armor from Namek under his bed and then used it to confront Mecha Freeza, and used the Saiyan gear for his Saiyaman costume. I don't get the whole "Earthling" complaint. Vegeta already got accustomed to being an Earthling when he was with everyone watching tv in his yellow sweater before the Cell Games. He also admitted that Goku was far better than him and was cool with it, but people ignore that. Piccolo can make his own clothes, and Goku gets his from King Kai. Besides, Bulma is probably selling variations of the Saiyan armor for everyone, since she used it for the Saiyaman outfit.

I think it would be pretty sweet if civilians see how cool Vegeta is as a hero in RoF and then all want their own variation of the armor. Or Bulma donates a bunch of it, so they can protect themselves.

Vegeta's pretty much been wearing the same type of clothing all his life, so his "new" outfit shouldn't be that much of a surprise

Kid_Vegeta.jpgKid-Vegeta-psd65820.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitle.jpgNUEVOS~1.JPG

I'm so happy I don't have to wait a couple years to see the new movie! I just hope they give us decent times. I'm busy until 9:00 PM, so those 6 and 7 o'clock times for Battle of Gods didn't work for me. Plus the theaters were at least 2 hours away. At least, I'd only have to wait till November to get the Blu Ray.

I really hope they announce those RoF Goku's and Vegeta's soon! I'm buying multiples man! I'm going to try customizing!

I still hope they make Boo arc Vegeta. Final Atonement is beautiful every time I watch it! I may just have to buy Fat Boo because I think that whole fight is amazing. I love the Boo arc up till that point and then don't really like anything until Battle of Gods. The scene with the old couple and the snipers is still one the best moments in the series though! Anyways, I want every version of Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, and Future Trunks that's not SSJ3 or SSJ4.

I honestly don't think I would have bought Galick Gun Vegeta if he weren't artistically accurate. I don't know, for some reason I just like how amazingly sculpted it was to be accurate. That's definitely something I can say that it looks like it jumped right out of the television show. (Not saying others don't but Galick Gun Vegeta is my go-to example.)

This is a cool picture...

View attachment 175447

I'll have to come up with some bases for them so I can make Vegeta slightly higher than Goku.

Raditz looks awesome. I'm surprised they went current artistic style with him though. I actually like it better. I may end up buying him, too. Are Bardock and Raditz the only two left from the reveals?

Raditz,Bardock for Zeros
Trunks and Super Buu for Zero EX's.

The Scultures line actually has some good figures that are in scale with Figuarts and they're relatively cheap (comparing to Figuarts of course). That Bardock blows the Figuarts Zero one out of the water but my decision will ultimately be which one is in better scale. If the Scultures Bardock scales well, I'm definitely getting that one over the Zero

Why not get the best of both worlds and go for both? :)

Considering the strong sales and popularity with Xenoverse, chances are VERY good it will be!

It's also made by the Guilty Gear folks, if you've ever played that game then you know the fighting in it is pretty damn good.

It is so Crazy on Amazon SDCC SSJ GOKU 1099,99$+4,79$Shipping.... the lowest price!

the only better it have this figure is the face. I prefer the other that people say "Manga". Goku vs Freezer Goku have hair all yellow and even with Cell... so that orange.... and the different colors Blue... its better buy a normal goku and put the ssj goku haed "manga" that its more the Real Anime i think....

1100$ just because say... sdcc -.- wtf!-.-

I remember everyone complaining about SDCC Goku being like $200. Now hes $600+. If you want SDCC Gohan, get him now while his price is down.

holy **** you're not kidding
tumblr_m9zbfqeCOy1qh01r8o1_500.gif

I feel bad for all of the people who paid $150 for the Datong SSJ Vegeta in the last two months. They should have known that Datong doesn't give a f### about arbitrary self imposed "web exclusive" rules. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're feeling bad yet you're laughing in their faces? now i'm not feeling bad for them, it's their choice. i guess they're just kids with money spending on cheap ass **** and have nothing else to spend it on.

hRUuH.gif

seriously i cant even fathom the idea that you would spend that much on a bootleg, wtf people!

Hopefully it gets ported over here in the US.

goodone1.gif

Sorry to hear about your financial troubles... But I am interested in buying a few figures from you, namely Frieza, both Vegetas and Krillin. Not sure the policies on here either. Hope the money you get from the figures alleviates your problems. PM if you want.

I will do that, reg vegeta I did add a bit of apoxy putty to one of his heads the one without the scouter peg to tighten up the joint as his head kept falling off when I got him, other than that he's in perfect condition, I will pm u as soon as I can get free today and everyone else is in perfect condition

you're feeling bad yet you're laughing in their faces? now i'm not feeling bad for them, it's their choice. i guess they're just kids with money spending on cheap ass **** and have nothing else to spend it on.

hRUuH.gif

seriously i cant even fathom the idea that you would spend that much on a bootleg, wtf people!

Lol, those latter two words were exactly my response as well.:lol

It is so Crazy on Amazon SDCC SSJ GOKU 1099,99$+4,79$Shipping.... the lowest price!

the only better it have this figure is the face. I prefer the other that people say "Manga". Goku vs Freezer Goku have hair all yellow and even with Cell... so that orange.... and the different colors Blue... its better buy a normal goku and put the ssj goku haed "manga" that its more the Real Anime i think....

1100$ just because say... sdcc -.- wtf!-.-

Madness. He's going for that price from multiple sellers--going rate I guess. If I bought sdcc Goku for $1100 not only would I NEVER remove it from the box but I'd probably seal it in carbonite.

Rumors say that Goku will have a new transformation in RoF. A new video for dragon ball heroes has Goku in his new outfit undergoing a transformation of sorts. It could just be for the Heroes game (like they made Vegeta go SSJ3) but chances are we could see a new Goku in the film. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I really want Vegeta to shine in this film. He's hands-down my favorite dragon ball character. He has such relatable character traits: jealously, envy, anger, resentment, contempt, disillusionment, the list goes on... I just want someone to kick supreme ass other than Goku.

'Dragon Ball Z: Revival Of F': Goku New Transformation Confirmed! Film WIll Be A DLC For 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse' : Trending News : KpopStarz

It could be just a Dragonball Heroes thing. They always do wacky what-if stuff. Maybe it's just him turning Super Saiyan but in the new gi? Idk, but I hope he doesn't get a new form. I would like at least ONE TIME Vegeta and Goku to be at the same level. It's bad enough Vegeta will probably never get a canon SSJ3 transformation (although he can probably achieve it now)

It could be just a Dragonball Heroes thing. They always do wacky what-if stuff. Maybe it's just him turning Super Saiyan but in the new gi? Idk, but I hope he doesn't get a new form. I would like at least ONE TIME Vegeta and Goku to be at the same level. It's bad enough Vegeta will probably never get a canon SSJ3 transformation (although he can probably achieve it now)

In my honest opinion the only way Goku achieved SSJ3 was because he was training in other world and his body had no limits. I would love for Vegeta to shine in this movie though.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I think the same about the SSJ3. There's theories floating around that SSJ3 can only be achieved in different dimensions (Goku in Otherworld, Gotenks in Time Chamber, Vegeta in a video game :lol) but I don't think Toriyama thought about it that deeply when he implemented the form. So far nothing to disprove that particular theory. If Vegeta got stronger than Goku during his rage against Berrus in BOG, then technically he DOES have the power needed to achieve SSJ3 but this is just speculation.

Vegeta needs to win in this movie. He's been nerfed too many times, it's sickening.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna pay over 100 dollars on a datong vegeta thats a bootleg of a $50 figure . like cmon thats stupid . if no one would either the bootleg would sell for a bootleg price of like $25-$40

Back