S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Figuarts Avengers. I show them mostly because the Hulk is another large scale figure! + it's always interesting for figuarts collecters so see how Tamashii is doing real life face sculpts. They seem better than figma to me.
SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

Balls of Steel, I want DCCU figuarts.

:goodpost::clap

New DBZ game announced for the 3DS, being developed by the makers of BlazBlue & Guilty Gear. So expect to see some awesome hand-drawn sprite animations (being an oldschool gamer, I prefer highly-detailed sprites over 3D models any day)

May I present, Extreme Butouden

Dragon1.jpgDragon2.jpg
mv.jpg

official site: ???????Z ?????? | ????????????????

That figuarts captain america is amaaaaaaaaaazingggggg hulk looks meh, thor looks pretty good, and iron man is iron man i guess. These look much better than figmas avengers for sure

Yeah I was just gonna mention, look at how many Assist Characters that are featured in these screens alone, sheesh! I don't think any other DBZ game utilized any of the non-fighters in any way, until now

If this turns out to be Marvel vs. Capcom: DBZ Edition, then I'm sold

Dude seriously. This looks like the DBZ vs. Capcom 2D fighter I always dreamed of back in the day.

More screens

Oh, NICE...I saw this on IGN earlier but they didn't have any images. If it's released in the US I'm definitely picking it up.

Considering how Tamashii (internationally) and Bluefin (in the US) like to troll fans with their displays and CONSTANTLY showing off "sold-out" products it was only a matter of time before they did the same on Social Media.

Tamashii can tweet all the DBZ lines they want, I won't believe it until I see it.

no no no no, you're coming with us!!

all aboard the hype train!!!! get your tickets here!!

hype8000.png

:panic: :panic: :panic:

That game looks amaze-balls. Resembles the various versions of mugen dbz games for sure. I hope it plays like mvsc.

Really!? Wow that was one flaw that had massive meme impact lol. 9 rolls better though.

And btw even in books this type of changes occurs intentionally too. For example there's loaaaads of numbers that differ between the us and uk versions of harry potter.

Btw, what does everybody plan to do with Nappa?

It depends what accessories/extras he comes with. I would really like to get him and Vegeta in difference scenarios. Goku holding him up. Once they show his prototype, I'll know.

Edited:
Also Figuarts Avengers. I show them mostly because the Hulk is another large scale figure! + it's always interesting for figuarts collecters so see how Tamashii is doing real life face sculpts. They seem better than figma to me.

Balls of Steel, I want DCCU figuarts.

Damn, I would kill for DC Figuarts like that. Maybe after the DCCU picks up steam! Either way, it is cool to see them do more big characters after Broly!

I'm hoping Bandai/Tamashii will begin with the DC Cinematic Universe Figuarts after Dawn of Justice. The Bandai/Tamashii representative said that Warner Bros./DC Comics is very generous with their licensing. I have a feeling we haven't seen them yet because Tamashii is currently working with Injustice and Snyder's kept the designs very close to his chest where we just found out what Aquaman will look like. Plus, the categorizing of the Injustice figures purely states "Injustive version" of that specific character.

...Well, that, and the movie is still a year away.

Back